Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Future project Arion 5x high Five 05.04.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

my opinion it is : try this time actually have this protections,and the full l2off files,cause of my long experience on dex+wrath+old arion ,all waz lie with "l2 off files etc and etc; it is not hate when we say, but we aspeact from staff and admins to really understand uss ,if we lose money/time here ,we aspeact olso stable /1year+ server with good management and helpfull admins who help us in different situations , cause will be good for us and for staff olso if server survive long time and will be stable:)
Allof us want that . About l2off files , you can easily check on our current servers

jils

Hello I am very interested about new game server so I want to ask few questions about :

1. How will be work a vitality system. I saw implementation on RPG when you could boost your vitality stage by hitting higher lvl mob and after it died you gain higher vit lvl. Otherwise on averia works it on Raid Bosses, hit him and you got vitality stage.
2. What is vitality spend time ?
3. When Auction starts and what will be bid prices ?
4. Where is beta system ?:) And how log to beta server ?
5. Dotanted coins will be tradeable ?

I am glad that you dont mess Premium Account with drop/spoil chances. Since you will keep low rate on Vorpals drop/spoil and Elegias high prices at item broker you can extend life on h5.

cheers.

Last edited:

Catalin

1. as ncsoft made it . we do not use custom java files
2. as retail (can be tested on beta after opening)
3. not decided yet
4. tonight will be released
5. ToD are tradable in game

BoLeR11

If you want it to be just as retail, will drops actually drop or go into your inventory magically?

Henrick

1. How will be work a vitality system. I saw implementation on RPG when you could boost your vitality stage by hitting higher lvl mob and after it died you gain higher vit lvl. Otherwise on averia works it on Raid Bosses, hit him and you got vitality stage.

on a 5x u can keep your vit full 24/7 if u have a mage cp and u aoe in fog (and actually if u know the trick)...

Thats why hi5's nevit system is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom