Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

A future project maybe H5 mid rate ?

quad

Hello .
First of all i want to see that im an old player of dex team . Didnt played in around 3 years here . I migrated to mid rate high five servers . I just thought this days to ask the admins here about if they will consider opening a mid rate h5 . So far there are some mid rates h5 server out there but those are corrupted as hell with hidden donations for epics / vorpal sets ++ and they mostly fail faster then they started . I consider that the dex team have the experience and the time to make a server high five x20 last for many many months . You will probably attract alot of new players if u decide to make this happen and for sure it wont be a waste of time . Other projects always seems to be low rates or high/pvp rates . A mid rate server high five is what people want at this moment dont know why u dont wanna make this happend . Me and many many others are looking for a stable server without corruption and overpowered donations also that can survive more then 4 months at least . So at least i wanna ask the staff if they will consider making it . Mid rate x20 h5 with full buffs without kamael buffs on npc buffer .
Looking forward the answer .

fodemhouse

We dont need another server... DEX has the best files, the best Chronicle for a long term server, we just need some entertainment... Just transform 10x on pvp server... same rates but some pvp features... NPC buffer, events etc...

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom