Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

This is the end?

blu3s0ul

i know that when server are merged characters have a limit on the amount of items/adena that they can transfer. i think on ncwest was 2kkk adena and 1or 2 epics per char.
but if u have the same char name on dex3 and dex10 and o the same account what do you do?

Grim

Its a good idea if you are a casual player to play l2 on god 3x mixed with br 10x. why not? game is still broken and who wants to play can do it without shame.

Naw I'm kidding, bb l2. Was a pleasure in most cases.

Piticu

I can't wait for merge ! I can't wait to pew pew again ! ;)
You made our wishes come trueeeeeeeee.:eek:
10x Staff you are great !:cool:
Any other great news? ohh my god !:eek:

Piticu

You don't know Eloise ? The ISS? WTF?
Back then he was playing in Maniaks as i remember...
Anyway terrible player:rolleyes:

WildRose

I can't wait for merge ! I can't wait to pew pew again !
You made our wishes come trueeeeeeeee.
10x Staff you are great !
Any other great news? ohh my god !
Aren`r you an weirdly enthusiastic little guy....after your post i scrolled back 3 pages to see what the fuk is the amazing news that you peed your pants about. Still can`t see it. All i saw was a "possibility" of merge...On Dex... that`s like waiting for the Easter Bunny on the Christmas day... It`s gonna come eventually, but I don`t suggest holding your breath until it does. It`s good news, definitely, Thank you Staff and we`r keeping our fingers crossed, with all our support!

On the off-chance you were sarcastic and dont give a fuck... you`r a teeny tiny little hater aren`t you!!!!! ;)

Piticu

After so many fails who isn't ? huh :eek:
Only ppl with mental problems are happy to hear this news.What idea is this to merge a dead server with another dead server?
Only Dex is able to do this.rofl

Last edited:

WildRose

well...can it do any more harm ?? doubt it... it`s a change ... either it is the answer to all of our hopes, or it vanquished all hope and we all move on...

I`m pro change! go merge! go glory days! GO GO GO!

Profeus

give maybe 2 months more to DEX BR, 2 months after update for Glory Days, and lets see how it will work, if the server population dont increase, u can close it or merge with Dex 3x, and after people will can choice if stay or leave from Dex Community...

Catalin

give maybe 2 months more to DEX BR, 2 months after update for Glory Days, and lets see how it will work, if the server population dont increase, u can close it or merge with Dex 3x, and after people will can choice if stay or leave from Dex Community...

step 1 is just update to glory days

lkrauz

iI believe the majority of players already have the client, but I fear that until day 5, the players that still exist on the server can leave and never come back: \

lkrauz

Success of a god server is based on players. Dex 3x after 1 years plus is still alive with more players now than br server . Same files
this is not the problem, but the server version, this chronicle is very bad, do not have many options for up to a Tauti or glory days and Lindvior, so the server is empty like this, the server needs a logo Up , until day 5 I think now there will be more players on the server

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom