Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

This is the end?

Profeus

hmmm, so Staff, if this people are saying the true about population in 2 DEX servers, my sugestion is:

1st Update to Glory Days like u say in 5 march.
2nd Start with update the Draco Events, and if population dont increase, MERGE is a good solution for the 2 servers, because after Draco Event in DEX BR, we can move to DEX 3x more balanced.

Cya

Catalin

hmmm, so Staff, if this people are saying the true about population in 2 DEX servers, my sugestion is:

1st Update to Glory Days like u say in 5 march.
2nd Start with update the Draco Events, and if population dont increase, MERGE is a good solution for the 2 servers, because after Draco Event in DEX BR, we can move to DEX 3x more balanced.

Cya
Except stupid ncsoft event i agree with you :)

Anghe

Merge servers imo, I'm a poor low lvl casual player on both so it will not matter that much to me! :D
But I'll have 2 iss's!

atomik

really do u want merg 1 year old sv?
I expect more from dex. Really disappointed

lkrauz

if merge to give the two servers, Which keep the rates of Dexbr, and also keep programming updates dexbr would go to another chronicle after 2 months, and so will get to keep the server up to an ultimate chronicle possible

Last edited:

Anghe

if merge to give the two servers, which keep the rates of en Dex, and keep tbm programming updates br dex would go to another chronicle after 2 months, and so will continue to get the server up to an ultimate possible chronicle
I know it's late but that doesn't make any sense. Maybe try use english.

atomik

if merge to give the two servers, Which keep the rates of Dexbr, and also keep programming updates dexbr would go to another chronicle after 2 months, and so will get to keep the server up to an ultimate chronicle possible
Yeah lets do pvp with chars full epic + sets+6 r99 + weapons r99 2sa ++, dyes +5 +1. Its will be so funny die with 1 hit.

lkrauz

Yeah lets do pvp with chars full epic + sets+6 r99 + weapons r99 2sa ++, dyes +5 +1. Its will be so funny die with 1 hit.
everyone has their opinion guy, this is my opinion, and like I said, I did not say anything that would merge contecer even more if you happen to at least start the event draco and staff are prepared to pvp in 3x

Divine

Banned
I really hope if merge will be made Staff won't screw dex x3 players' more than 1 year of efforts and time spent to make characters and farm for items/epics, so it can be fair for those few ppl playing 2-3 months on dex br x10 rates that whine. After all as Admin said dex x3 activity is better and to keep it better do not screw our achievements. Sure draco events are big fail to fix that you can simply /delete all draco pots so some ppl can start making fair pvp without pot spam like crazy. Otherwise keep all items on old players, because not all are botters and many of us spent a good amount of time and efforts and real money to have what they do now. It will be really unfair if they limit us dex x3 players with the merge, since we did a lot more for their server than dex br ppl.

lkrauz

I hope this merge does not happen, I hope that after this update dexbr grow and much, so that the update could be a while before the scheduled day because the players who are currently playing are already almost out of the server

MadBumps

Banned
MERGE!!! we are w8ting for u guys on dex 3X
Make this happen....
New players are welcome ;)

Profeus

yeah yeah, we are still w8ing for update on 5th march...
and Draco Event to go to dex 3x, if do not increase dexbr population...

i think dexbr have only 2 pt 95+ still farming :(

but i hear many people saying that will begin after update...

i hope it.

Piticu

It sucks because you will remain only with hope after Glory Days update.
Been there,seen that...

atomik

yeah yeah, we are still w8ing for update on 5th march...
and Draco Event to go to dex 3x, if do not increase dexbr population...

i think dexbr have only 2 pt 95+ still farming :(

but i hear many people saying that will begin after update...

i hope it.
AHahahahahahahahaha

I cant wait to see MASS PIVIPI! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lkrauz

draco event to 2 pts? really ahahah
Man, after the server upgrade to glory days you think you will only have 2 pts? HAHAHA is hoping that the server will sure will fill after the update!

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom