Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Mage CP LF ...

Gusiux

its rly hard to manage mana on aoe farm/instances until u get boe .. which gona take some time on those rates ..
depends where they would farm for example that larva sh1ts at death valley can be aoed at like 76+ lvl party without a single recharger
This setup looks nice to me. They are going to have 2 bishop + at 76 1 bishop can learn recharge so in the end they are going to have 2 rechargers and the party will be really hard to kill to much heal and mp, they are also going to have x2 clan ress. Looks awesome
Its good only now cose they changed it after ainu told them all his secrets :>, before this was a total fail with 2 healers.

WildRose

depends where they would farm for example that larva sh1ts at death valley can be aoed at like 76+ lvl party without a single recharger

Its good only now cose they changed it after ainu told them all his secrets :>, before this was a total fail with 2 healers.
I played as EE with that 1ee/1cardi setup in nuker pt, and I can`t say I struggled at all, even before BOE, but it was pve oriented pt, unlike this setup.

And I do admit that this setup is gonna be much more fun to play, ty again for advice and not flame.

wendigo

they didnt change setup as they were adviced .. and they had 2nd cardi even before ainu told them :)
and im afraid leeches might be the only spot u can farm with 1 ee w/o boe ..

IHeal

Banned
Your PC can handle nuker Dhaenya?

P.S i will play cardi and have a friend Sd we are both romanians

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Old 1
O Old 1
O Old 8
A Old 1
E Old 4

Facebook

Discord