Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Mage CP LF ...

Dhaenya

As title say Romanian Mage CP looking for ppls

Playtime: 6-7+ h/day

Current have:

Cardinal >> FOUND
Mystic Muse >> FOUND
Storm Screamer >> FOUND
SoulTaker >> FOUND
Eva Saint >> FOUND
Cardinal >> Searching
Dominator >> FOUND
Spectral Dancer >> FOUND
Sword Muse >> FOUND

For More Informations Pm Me

Last edited:

WildRose

and how are 4 mages (from which 2 sps) going to regenerate mana with only one recharger? (w/o pony buff even)

have you played on low rate servers with the setup that you have suggested? For aoe farm and even raid bosses IMHO the setup you suggested is not sustainable in terms of mana use.

And what`s the rationality for taking 2 sps instead of SPS + SPH ? you might have something there, but again benefit vs loss, I`d still go for diversity of dmg element and BTM.

Feel free to disagree.

Last edited:
F

FreckIe

Good luck with this setup:) anyway u need 3 healers: 2rech 1cardi /2 cardi 1 rech on late

WildRose

I agree with you one one thing, we would need more one more recharger in the place of the EM, instead of one more nuker.

But something`s seriously wrong with your math. you want 2 SPS + 1 Sorc + 1 Necro AND 3 healers ... that`s 8 ...I suppose you want an OL. so that`s 9 total. no bd ? no sws?

take one idea to the end and say what`s your dream perfect CP setup or gtfo and troll somewhere else.

Noxus

yea, you won't be able to farm and pvp with this setup. First of all, 1 recharge in mg pt sux, on pvp or farm you will be out of mana very soon. Plus necro is useless on farm as it has no AOE skills. Actually, it does, but they don't have damage. and finally, without cancel while hitting a person with 1800 set, you will deal no damage

shax

better sorc instead of sh, 2nd bp instead of necro. 2x balance on lowered reuse coz of pony.t

Iluvatar

And beside the criticism, your suggestion is? What would be a better setup?

HI5 nuker setups revolve around a core of SpS, Sorc, OL, 2 Cardinals, EE, BD, SWS. The last slot can be taken by pretty much anything: Necro, SpS, Sorc, SH, SLH, EE, SE, HK, Glad, EM.

As tendencies go, most parties prefer to have the EM oop and one mostly benefits from this in 9v9s. The presence of the EM, taking a party slot, is useful during sieges (mobility, faster regroup, constant gift of Seraphim).

Top Russian parties seem to favor the SE, relying heavily on mana burn and on their ability to make heroes (the more diverse the setup, the more hero candidates). The EE has an even better potential in mana burn fights scenarios due to BoE, but lacks that wonderful Prophecy of Wind with the magical critical damage and HP bonus.

Personally, I consider SH to be inferior to Necro, SpS, Sorc - unless that SH can be made hero. Also, I am somewhat reluctant towards the SLH, although, recently, I have seen impressive displays from such a party. The Necro is superior to SpS and Sorc, in the sense of diversity and hero opportunity (as mentioned above) but other than that, it remains purely a matter of play-style and personal choice.

The HK variant is mostly dependent on the player's ability to use the insane crusher, effectively. The same principle applies to the Glad setup - with regard to mana / charge management.

Finally, it's worth mentioning that in measuring the actual success rate of a party, the ability to out-level, out-gear and "out-hero" your opponents, takes precedence over setup.

wendigo

its rly hard to manage mana on aoe farm/instances until u get boe .. which gona take some time on those rates ..
just go with usuall sps/sorc/bp/ee/ol/sws/sd/ and last 2 slots u need to think about these points :
u will need 2nd bp for pvp, not so much for pve
u will need 2nd rech for pve, until when u get boe, and its helpfull in pvp if ur playstyle involves heavy mana burn
u will need 3rd dps/debuf mage in case ur playstyle involves fast pvp early on/heavy dps setup, or if in future consider setup with ee+rech_bp+bp (or in case ur ee can manage mana rly well and can rech by himself 2x cardi and 3x mage)

edit: and ofc em oop, goes w/o saying
i would just tell u to copy ru playstyle and let 1 bp farm himself and take only 1 bp for aoe farm, and plvl em/dorf ..w/e u need ..

WildRose

HI5 nuker setups revolve around a core of SpS, Sorc, OL, 2 Cardinals, EE, BD, SWS. The last slot can be taken by pretty much anything: Necro, SpS, Sorc, SH, SLH, EE, SE, HK, Glad, EM.

As tendencies go, most parties prefer to have the EM oop and one mostly benefits from this in 9v9s. The presence of the EM, taking a party slot, is useful during sieges (mobility, faster regroup, constant gift of Seraphim).

Top Russian parties seem to favor the SE, relying heavily on mana burn and on their ability to make heroes (the more diverse the setup, the more hero candidates). The EE has an even better potential in mana burn fights scenarios due to BoE, but lacks that wonderful Prophecy of Wind with the magical critical damage and HP bonus.

Personally, I consider SH to be inferior to Necro, SpS, Sorc - unless that SH can be made hero. Also, I am somewhat reluctant towards the SLH, although, recently, I have seen impressive displays from such a party. The Necro is superior to SpS and Sorc, in the sense of diversity and hero opportunity (as mentioned above) but other than that, it remains purely a matter of play-style and personal choice.

The HK variant is mostly dependent on the player's ability to use the insane crusher, effectively. The same principle applies to the Glad setup - with regard to mana / charge management.

Finally, it's worth mentioning that in measuring the actual success rate of a party, the ability to out-level, out-gear and "out-hero" your opponents, takes precedence over setup.
Really compelling argument, thank you for your time and thought!
We have discussed and decided to replace the EM active player with a 2nd cardinal, keeping the rest of the setup intact regarding the mages choice and other support. For aoe farm efficiency and faster movement we will have a permanent pony box with us for blessings.

Are the PoWi advantages relevant enough to consider buffing it over VOP constantly? just giving it a thought...

Ty again

Iluvatar

Are the PoWi advantages relevant enough to consider buffing it over VOP constantly? just giving it a thought...
Yes, at least for the characters that you know will be the focus point of your enemy, as your nukers.

VoP bestows CP and mana while PoWi gives HP. A nuker setup that has a SE, will have only SpS and Sorc - 2 DDs and 4 healers. Such a setup's approach is based on trying to lengthen the fight and win by mana burn. But in order to do that, it needs to provide survivability for the 2 DDs (you don't want to lose them early on in the fight and force your healers to be "resurrection locked" when they should heal, mana burn and backfire).

Following this, PoWi provides better survivability. First, a character's HP is larger than the CP, thus the PoWi bonus is larger. Second, HP is replenished by any heal of any healer, while CP gets filled by potions (which you won't afford initially and for which you also require a working spammer) and by OL's restores (which are expensive, paltry and slow). Overall, the rate of replenishment clearly favors HP and not CP. Third, certain pvp situations that involve skills like Touch of Death, Insane Crusher, back-stabs, CP lethals - render CP irrelevant altogether (Seal of Limit affects both HP and CP equally).

Last edited:

Geemo

This setup looks nice to me. They are going to have 2 bishop + at 76 1 bishop can learn recharge so in the end they are going to have 2 rechargers and the party will be really hard to kill to much heal and mp, they are also going to have x2 clan ress. Looks awesome

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Old 1
O Old 1
O Old 8
A Old 1
E Old 4

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom