Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Rates on Dex after merge

New rates

• 3x

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • 7x

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 10x

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anghe

Let's not exaggerate. 10x should be enough for anyone to reach max lvl in a reasonable amount of time.

rostislav

I voted for x7, but whatever rates for me.
I think drop rates should be increased a little.

Divine

Banned
considering dex x3 and dex br being x10 I guess something in the middle should be fine for all - meaning x7.

desordx

Ppl who voted for 3x already get lv 95+++ so it is better for them, ppl don't think about other pp game, if there are ppl that are at university, work and love lineage 2 and want to keep playing in a server 10x as it started.

lkrauz

Ppl who voted for 3x already get lv 95+++ so it is better for them, ppl don't think about other pp game, if there are ppl that are at university, work and love lineage 2 and want to keep playing in a server 10x as it started.
this is true!

Kamui

I voted x7 but I don´t care about rates. If x10 or whatever helps to bring more ppl to the server and bring it back to life go ahead.

desordx

I think it is just a marge not a new server, it started as a 10x-15x server and u get it to 3x? do u really think ppl play more on private mid high or on oficial? l2 community are growing and ppl have to go to work and univerity no more the whole day to l2. there are a lot of ppl that want to play a amazing server like this but can't play on a 3x server, they already have a 3x server and it was dead... what ppl think if they marge to a 3x server it is going to get better? ... i'm sorry for my english but anyone can think this way.

fre

the only thing that kept dex 3x alive for 1 year was the rate . dexbr 10x died fast due big rate
Dex x10 had good amount of people from the start and it was geting better day to day, even with that awakening crhonicle that is the worst chronycle ever.

Please Gms think about when the server population start to leave the server.

I think this matches when Anden price event start.

Piticu

the only thing that kept dex 3x alive for 1 year was the rate . dexbr 10x died fast due big rate
Dex x10 had good amount of people from the start and it was geting better day to day, even with that awakening crhonicle that is the worst chronycle ever.

Please Gms think about when the server population start to leave the server.

I think this matches when Anden price event start.

That's not true.
DexBr was dead from start due to low population.

tralalala

Make it a x3 as it was, you saw how x10 died in no time... this should be enough as a reason to not change dex x3 rate to any higher one.

F

FreckIe

How about taking in consideration also what players say dear admins?

wendigo

if admins do what ppl say , there wouldnt be any server anymore :D
obviously 3x works quite good , casue it still has some1 playing there .. ppl, asking for 10x, wont play there for sure, and just gona find different excuse to quit sooner or later

Anghe

DexBR didn't die because of the higher rate. I'd say old awakening chronicle and server jumpers did the job along with the poor advertisement. A higher xp rate on the merged server would motivate casual players to reach top level and gear.
The original Dex server had succes because it allowed casual players to have fun playing a few hours a day after work/school and still being able to compete against pros *cough no lifers. I'm sure old players remember the old sieges, when small clans were competing for the low rated castles while the big boys fought for Aden.
Nowadays it's just a race for reaching 99. Those who reach it quit because "no competition", those playing less quit because server goes empty after weeks and being 1 shot material in pvp. That should tell something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom