Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

OLD dex ImportantPeople clan / wrath Divinity clan recruting

Tristana

mtb is not br person,and he dont believe anything about a girl. he,me and loukarma(luiza) or claudiacardinale(alexa) or some other ppl from old ip,we are friends in rl,too. and about u dumbo or bumbo or some other guys here ,that i didnt saw u ever in my life in dex network u can just shut up and go make ur handjob,or..if u can,hj me and mtb :)
You have no idea what it is you are talking about,many people saw that girl in real life and if you think that you are friends with her,well you are just wrong!Some people knew her much better then others.You may have drink-ed a soda with a girl you thought is playing l2 but in fact it was someone else from her family that was doing the gaming(She was just the pretty face that made you little horny idiots remain in that clan).

Real luiza never played l2 in her life!I would have said more,i just think that letting you know and the rest of the horny kids who thought that they played with certain somebody actually played with someone,lets just say less attractive and less younger then they were led to believe.Btw alexa didn't play l2 either(was someone else impersonating her as well).I just don't see how some ppl fall for this for so many years!:))

P.S when i heard this me and E.S laughed for hours of how stupid you guys are!

RockyLee

i know all story. but i had and i have friendship with luiza. not with loukarma ("her family").
alexa played always l2,not her husband. and this is the truth.

Tristana

i know all story. but i had and i have friendship with luiza. not with loukarma ("her family").
alexa played always l2,not her husband. and this is the truth.
Who said anything about her husband?
Omg you really are clueless!
Next time you post on a subject,please do it only if you are remotely informed about the events you are commentating and be less arrogant about it,ey chump?

Just so we close the subject on the matter,everything i know was told to me by E.S and her father.

I wish IP good luck and i hope they succeed,it will only make the server more interesting even tho i doubt that even happening.

RockyLee

coaie hai termina cu atotstiutul tau. cine crezi ca nu stie ca la luiza juca ma-sa? vorbesti de plictiseala. ai auzit si tu o poveste de la nu stiu cine si gata acum stii tot. vrei exact totul? intreaba pe alex(pastspirit) sau pe teo (effekter).

Bumbo

mtb is not br person,and he dont believe anything about a girl. he,me and loukarma(luiza) or claudiacardinale(alexa) or some other ppl from old ip,we are friends in rl,too. and about u dumbo or bumbo or some other guys here ,that i didnt saw u ever in my life in dex network u can just shut up and go make ur handjob,or..if u can,hj me and mtb :)
yes he is, and i played with him on another server so QQ :)

Tristana

coaie hai termina cu atotstiutul tau. cine crezi ca nu stie ca la luiza juca ma-sa? vorbesti de plictiseala. ai auzit si tu o poveste de la nu stiu cine si gata acum stii tot. vrei exact totul? intreaba pe alex(pastspirit) sau pe teo (effekter).
I know your english sucks,but try and do your best to,keep it in english.
This macho attitude works maybe against the 14-years old kids that you abuse sexually,not with me,ok virginica?
I'm gonna be the better man and let you think that,i know what i know by listening to roomers,last post as a reply to you,i just realized i'm wasting time replying to a fat virgin!

Effigy

Banned
I know your English sucks,but try and do your best to,keep it in english.
This macho attitude works maybe against the 14-years old kids that you abuse sexually,not with me,ok virginica?
I'm gonna be the better man and let you think that,i know what i know by listening to roomers,last post as a reply to you,i just realized i'm wasting time replying to a fat virgin!
You are anything but the better man.If you tell someone their English "sucks" make sure yours doesn't.
1.The "," after "to" in the first sentence makes no sense.Adding a comma when you have no clue about its grammar use does not make you smarter.
2.Not everyone has fantasies about 14-year olds like you.You saw what I did there? Year-olds(PLURAL) not years-old(SINGULAR).
3.Again a misplaced comma.What's a "roomer" someone that is moving from room to room?

Just so you know, I do not want to act smart, it's just painfully obvious you are very full of yourself when, in fact, you have no reason of being so.
Do you know who resorts to insults?Not the better man.

Edit: :confused: I'm waiting for an insult.

Tristana

You are anything but the better man.If you tell someone their English "sucks" make sure yours doesn't.
1.The "," after "to" in the first sentence makes no sense.Adding a comma when you have no clue about its grammar use does not make you smarter.
2.Not everyone has fantasies about 14-year olds like you.You saw what I did there? Year-olds(PLURAL) not years-old(SINGULAR).
3.Again a misplaced comma.What's a "roomer" someone that is moving from room to room?

Just so you know, I do not want to act smart, it's just painfully obvious you are very full of yourself when, in fact, you have no reason of being so.
Do you know who resorts to insults?Not the better man.

Edit: :confused: I'm waiting for an insult.
You my friend have your head up your ass,there you go,insult served!

Now play close attention to my previous post,read it carefully now,don't twist my words like a prostitute(second insult,ups).
1.If you read his post,you will actually see that he truly has Zimbabwe english skills!
2.Although i didn't attack his grammar but the fact that he replayed using Romanian language,you just jumped at me like a 300kg fat lady jumps on a trampoline(fail),accusing me of being a grammar nazi!
3.That 14-years old thingy,he got that coming,after his 3-ed post on this thread i figured he deserved it.
4.I didn't say that i will be the better man and won't insult him,i said that i will be the better man by letting him think that what i know is because of some rumors i heard.

Edit:I do acknowledge however that your english,grammar wise is way better then mine :D

mtb

Oh, god. ..here is a recr section, not a owners of chars evaluation..if u don't like my clan, bb.

RockyLee

I know your english sucks,but try and do your best to,keep it in english.
do you know that my english sucks? how the fuck can you know smtg if u are a retard and u post cause u have a break in ur hand-job time?

si ti-o zic in romana,du-te-n plm,retardule.

Last edited:

Effigy

Banned
du you know that my english sucks? how the fuck can you know smtg if u are a retard and u post cause u have a break in ur hand-job time?

Looks like someone has an awful lot of sand in her V.

Tristana

du you know that my english sucks? how the fuck can you know smtg if u are a retard and u post cause u have a break in ur hand-job time?

"I know englih you suck,i know just you verry bad speak language this"

And my hand-job has the time?!Goddamn and i bought a wrist watch.

Take it easy Rocky Balboa,a vain will pop!

Gaff

so much drama here :D wait server and you can show your skills

mtb

recr cp/sp/grps

Faint

RockyLee noob dagger.. will cekatoz win you matches here as well? :> :D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Old 0
W Old 5

Facebook

Discord

Members online