Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

OLD dex ImportantPeople clan / wrath Divinity clan recruting

mtb

yes..will be international

Faint

Calm down,don't have a rack attack. Can't you see that I was auto-attacking most of the time? I had terrible delays close to 1 second

But thank you for taking your precious time to show me that. ^_^

Last edited:

mtb

recr cp/sp/groups - SD/recharger for nuks cp RO !! pm Mafy in game when will be live

mtb

recruting cp/sp/groups ..

varol

You have no idea what it is you are talking about,many people saw that girl in real life and if you think that you are friends with her,well you are just wrong!Some people knew her much better then others.You may have drink-ed a soda with a girl you thought is playing l2 but in fact it was someone else from her family that was doing the gaming(She was just the pretty face that made you little horny idiots remain in that clan).

Real luiza never played l2 in her life!I would have said more,i just think that letting you know and the rest of the horny kids who thought that they played with certain somebody actually played with someone,lets just say less attractive and less younger then they were led to believe.Btw alexa didn't play l2 either(was someone else impersonating her as well).I just don't see how some ppl fall for this for so many years!:))

P.S when i heard this me and E.S laughed for hours of how stupid you guys are!
Sit down young padawan. RockyLee has a point after all. You heard a story and now you are trashtalking. Actually was only once, at a siege when her mother played her SE because she couldnt join. We found that her mother was behing keyboard, because she was in my party and i was swearing because she didnt knew to use heals, and poor woman told us that is her mother, that Luiza had some things to do and she asked her to play because we had no healer in party. That's all. Some of us, we know Luiza and you have no clue what you are talking about.
Samurai used to ask his grandma to click assist on farm parties, that mean he was just a guy with long hair who never played L2?

masumazu88

Hello crazy people, who does the recruiting here? leave me please an ingame nick. Thank you very much

mtb

mtb

for recruit pm mafy/officer/dya

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Old 0
W Old 5

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom