Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

OBT --- discusss.

Relapse

three problems, would be appreciated if i get some answers.. since you say retail, but these things dont work:
1.contagion(db skill)
2.slashing blade(db skill)
3.when i use /attack, my char doesn't spam normal hits, but it hits once and stops

Catalin

when you open a topic about "bugs" on a server that use retail ncsoft files untouched try to add proves to your complaints .
Thank you

Relapse

i say three simple things, admin... :) you want me to make a video which shows how nothing happens when i use contagion, how slashing blade is used as aoe, but makes absolutely no damage and how when i use attack, char hits once and stops ?

jils

i say three simple things, admin... :) you want me to make a video which shows how nothing happens when i use contagion, how slashing blade is used as aoe, but makes absolutely no damage and how when i use attack, char hits once and stops ?
hunters > center > aggro mob> use slash blade

jils

I have found something and it may interest you.

I dropped Large Bone @ drakos assasins I went to portal and summon RB. That was a Bleeding Fly. Me and some necro player wanted check dmg. And it was totaly ok. After a short break I return to this Bleeding Fly and hit it by hydro blast in my scaremendium.. and nothing happend. I made dmg and RB didnt aggro. I burned mana RB didnt aggro. I used wind strike RB didnt aggro.

He aggro when I used Magical Backfire. Is that a correct RB behaviour or aggro is set on some dmg value or sthin ?

jils

----------------
EDIT : I went again to Bleeding Fly and he aggro at first hit. Seems ok.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom