Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Can not connect after update

teste12

Not for me, i get 1 out of theese 2 errors the whole time
1. stuck at the you are currently logging in please wait a moment window.
2. I get to the window were i choose proxy, no matter of what proxy i choose i get dc.

I have tried, logging on thrue updater, thrue l2.exe, thrue the antiddos.exe and in general everything i have found in this forum

The only 2 things i havnt dunn so far is, format pc and the less drastic one, delete all and reinstall l2. Neither is an option due to bandwidth restrictions. I just cant download that amout of information on this network .
I had problem number 2, disconnect on windows to choose proxy.
my problem was Bitdefender,
now i'm ok

katcom

soo i have to contact my isp too play the game?
Can you tell me what to tell them cuz now its really out of my league
I have hade problems to install games and play from time to time but newer anything i couldnt find a solution too.

katcom

I read the other thread about that issue teste12, i have even uninstalled bitdefender reinstalled l2, uppdated and tried it, same problem. now i installed bf again but i turn it of when i try to run l2 just to make sure. Still gives me dc

teste12

soo i have to contact my isp too play the game?
Can you tell me what to tell them cuz now its really out of my league
I have hade problems to install games and play from time to time but newer anything i couldnt find a solution too.
my problem was my antivirus bitdefender, it blocked on screen to choose proxy.
unistall your antivirus update again and try log

teste12

using bitdefender stuck on proxy window and got proxifier error:
Warning : Connections do not originate from the applications. A third party network filter (e.g. antivirus) is detected.

C:\Lineage High Five\system\GameGuard.des Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.py4@bqQNaql
w/o bf i can log normaly

katcom

Not me teste12, I only get the dc after i choose proxy, doesnt matter what proxy i choose. As I said before i even deleted BF and it didnt change anything, ill try to contact my provider in the morning and see if its from them, i really dnt believe it is. But have to try all options.

katcom

ok this is weird i called my internet provider, no problem from them soo i uppdated my girlfriends wrath files to this and on her laptop it all works fine. No problem what soo ever..... Now i feel raelly screwed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E General Chat 17
D General Chat 44
D General Chat 3
D General Chat 0
M General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom