Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

archer help

rain

Hi guyz. I want to make an archer class on the new sv..but ..i have some doubts.
1st of all ..i-m dont have a cp and i-m not a no-lifer (probably i wont play more then 4-5h/day)
Some questions:
1. Is hard to level an archer here ? (and i dont want 85 after N months when sv is allready full with 85)
2. Where is best way to lvl an archer (lets say till 65-70 i will level myself solo)
3. From ur experience with fresh servers...archer will find easy leveling party ?

please dont say plains of lizerdman..cuz i doubt i can farm there ..without proper gear...

thx in advance !

rain

my concern was after 70+
..solo i will level in case i wont find party..is easy to lvl at low lvl solo...imo ..but the hard part comes after 70+

Effigy

Banned
Playing solo on High Five is easy just level a buffer while leveling your main.
If the server will be as populated as Wrath was you will no doubt get a party at any hour, even without a CP.

Hodor

for 70+ go WOA and hunt eyes. great exp there and the mobs have bow weakness

Gusiux

Hi guyz. I want to make an archer class on the new sv..but ..i have some doubts.
1st of all ..i-m dont have a cp and i-m not a no-lifer (probably i wont play more then 4-5h/day)
Some questions:
1. Is hard to level an archer here ? (and i dont want 85 after N months when sv is allready full with 85)
2. Where is best way to lvl an archer (lets say till 65-70 i will level myself solo)
3. From ur experience with fresh servers...archer will find easy leveling party ?

please dont say plains of lizerdman..cuz i doubt i can farm there ..without proper gear...

thx in advance !
1. It does not matter if its hard or not hard to lvl a class also it does not matter what class you make if you wont play as much as a nolifer cps will, you always gona be at least 1-2 months behind
2. With full archer party at this 65+ lvl pavel ruins works fine at least until 75-77, solo suggestions were already made by others
3. A bit harder than a dagger/tyrant but if there really going to be over 9000 people getting a party or making one should not be a problem.

rain

what about high end zone...like dv..or hb ? cuz i know in dv mage can farm at 76+....

Effigy

Banned
As soon as you get +150 on your bow you'll be welcome in most parties.I have partied with archers in HB/GC on Wrath they're not sought out but not that uncommon.
Also from 79 you can idle farm on Plains of Lizardmen, you play lineage in window mode on half of your screen and you open a tv show or watch a movie on the other side and attack mobs every 5 seconds or so.
Also level a buffer the same time as leveling your main so that if you can't find a party you will still be able to solo farm.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom