Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

mage server?

color

Devotion set starting for mages and autoloot? Dont you think you turning this server into a full mage server, not that H5 isnt mage chronicle not at all...

BoLeR11

No, its 100% retail files/like hahahahaaaaaaaa......
Why do they say that and then do the opposite? In first place, why is autoloot on? And why on earth would you give devotion to an already faster lvling class?

color

h5 mage chronicle already, 70% of h5 servs mages, doing that prolly this server will be 99% mages lolz

color

dat Prey guy got some obssesion with me or smthng? 6 posts and 6 for me? u inlove bro?

Thedagg

autoloot is good thing for all, i play dd and i like this feature,im too old to pick :)

Hodor

well consider that autoloot is good for server lag. many players wont pick up the stuff and u will get lag in some farming zones because of that. and who doesnt like autoloot?

nhaka

I'm melee DD and I prefer autoloot. Complaining about devotion set? FFS its less than 55k.

You can farm that in less than 40min from 0 start.

Btw, Wrath had autoloot and it wasnt even closer to a mage's server.

s1337

Banned
I'm melee DD and I prefer autoloot. Complaining about devotion set? FFS its less than 55k.

You can farm that in less than 40min from 0 start.

Btw, Wrath had autoloot and it wasnt even closer to a mage's server.
most top grps were nukers

Bleak

i like playin fighters and i like autoloot .. it helps , one less key to spam

jimmytk

only solo mages have advantage and prolly mages cp till 60 level and only the shitty of them which don't have activity. Explanation for you, if it's not shitty cp you will have some1 with you farming as mage solo and that guy is going to pick up anyway, now he will prolly just stay afk... On fighter you will mostly exp with full party anyway and you will pick up with the supports that can hit also...So pretty much the biggest advantage is for the shitty mages that don't have active people and they solo, the real advantage is for the fighter parties which will not waste their time picking up and instead they will just all assist and kill faster... easy .

s1337

Banned
only solo mages have advantage and prolly mages cp till 60 level and only the shitty of them which don't have activity. Explanation for you, if it's not shitty cp you will have some1 with you farming as mage solo and that guy is going to pick up anyway, now he will prolly just stay afk... On fighter you will mostly exp with full party anyway and you will pick up with the supports that can hit also...So pretty much the biggest advantage is for the shitty mages that don't have active people and they solo, the real advantage is for the fighter parties which will not waste their time picking up and instead they will just all assist and kill faster... easy .
jimy breaking it down for u, bad color.

jimmytk

so why the fuck you want me to play with you and you are calling me a traitor for playing with someone else, when I failed a single fucking bouble in some midrate crap server, which mistake was a combination of bad calls from the leader and personal mistake, (open boubles when they come out of the cave, OH START RUNNING THEY ARE OUT) . Anyway you are not smart enough to stay on topic and you have to say some random bs just to get on people's heads. I hope you and your party the best for this server, I hope you will find some good people to play with ( i doubt it) and we will have some fun.
ps1 Just an honest advice from me to color, STOP BEING RETARDED.
ps2 shout out to karlitos, he is a cool kid.
PS3. mages are fun to play on this chronicle, I don't care about auto-loot, I really believe this is a big advantage for the melee parties. You can reply with an explanation this time not just some random bs, Thanks.

jimmytk

i am not even close of being mad, you never saw me mad, and i will never be mad. Atleast in a game like this. Even if i am mad , tomorrow i won't be mad, but you will still be dumb.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom