Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Newbie Guide for quests

PandaloriaN

Last time i used to play was hellbound. At that time there were no 'worth to do' quests(bedides s wpn, armor and hb ones i believe). Any kind guy/girl can contribute to this thread about starting quests and so on, i - and the rest of high five noobs-would appreciate it!

Arsenal

paylaka, more than meets the eye, s grade weps, jewels and a couple for instances.

PandaloriaN

There are no starting quests yet for adena/higher ammount of exp/SP on h5? Tried retail and i used to level till 60+ with those quests (then quit coz my notebook is lameass to handle the newest client without flaws).

DeuX

That's GoD feature

jimmytk

ofc there are lol, you have small series of quest till 26 level..too busy to guide you know tho

PandaloriaN

ofc there are lol, you have small series of quest till 26 level..too busy to guide you know tho
as long as you can provide the quest names or starting NPC's, ppl can google it. Yet now i found only GoD series,theres not so much information about h5(also its divided to parts.)

up4242

There is a quest you take in hunters that asks you to kill all 7 dragon raids in DV. Reward is a made vesper weapon of your choice.
There is also a quest around the new antharas lair where you can farm vorpal jewels, but I'm not completly sure.
All pailakas are worth doing for EXP, so are the seven signs series (which have 7 new quests in H5) and they also reward you with an extra forgotten scroll of choice.

There's also the usual farming quests in hunting grounds like sel mahum and lizardmen fields.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 1