Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

help with dwarf class

rfgabriel

Hello guys!
nowadays I know how spoiler is going well in h5 chronicle.
too many players prefer to use dagger, and others use both.
Sincerily I like to use blunt, and I like to play with Maestro's class, but I'm worried about have parties to farms and rbs/instances because spoiler can act as a "little dd" and can spoil as well, but I think no one will look for a maestro to these parties.
what do you think guys? can I do anything really good with maestros' class?

Gusiux

Hello guys!
nowadays I know how spoiler is going well in h5 chronicle.
too many players prefer to use dagger, and others use both.
Sincerily I like to use blunt, and I like to play with Maestro's class, but I'm worried about have parties to farms and rbs/instances because spoiler can act as a "little dd" and can spoil as well, but I think no one will look for a maestro to these parties.
what do you think guys? can I do anything really good with maestros' class?
Maestro is good for party because it got a few buffs+ if you count Maestro+Summon it most likely do more damage than a Spoiler but spoiler is useful for party not because of its damage but because party members gets extra stuff so spoiler can get a party easier for killing mobs at least, on other hand for instances it is useless.
But if you like dwarfs so much
Maestro subclass spoiler

Last edited:

rfgabriel

Very good
Thank you friends
Is Doom Cryer a good class to play either?
I'm curious about it, but I don't know how it works because too many players prefer to use their wc box to have more stuffs :v

Last edited:

eximus

in the high lvl areas, people box only as a last resort, so wc is good too, specially that it's a must in any dd pty

Stre4

Heya gabriel.
As far as dwarfies go and their usefullness in parties. It'll be hard to get into parties and such but dwarves are far from useless.
Both do decent dmg (maestro does a bit less but has the buffs to buff ppl up) and considering pvp if the dwarves aren't
terribly geared you should be pretty good - stunning ppl and breaking targets with earthquake and stuff.
You could go for maestro/sub BH to be more usefull in farming pt's.
I've been a Maestro on a x4 server and was in one of the top clans and i've never been excluded from farm
pts and rb's. Just remember to buff ppl / spoil stuff and you should be ok :p

Stre4

About the DC - every fighter based party needs an active one.
Pvp wise an active DC is a great addition especially to an archer pt - with great fury all the archers will be at max atk. spd.
So all 3 classes are pretty awesome to play in my oppinion but you will find pt/clan easier with a Doom Cryer.

up4242

You also need a spoiler for an effective mage party in dragon valley. Mobs spoil mana herbs and such.

rfgabriel

You also need a spoiler for an effective mage party in dragon valley. Mobs spoil mana herbs and such.
not just dragon valley, but mainly to LoA.
It's wonderful to spoil noble stones and some earth crystals and another good stuffs, and I didn't need good gear if I am in a mage party XD
I like maestro because it has rush impact and some buffs and battle cry to recover 35% HP, but I like spoiler because in H5 it is pretty good and we can spoil good stuffs in a high lvl, crushing strike is very good and collectors experience is very good too, and we can use lucky strike to aoe farms. although spoiler do not have self buffs and some skill to recovers HP, but it is very good.
I'm sure I'll play as spoil main class.

Last edited:

PandaloriaN

Is there are any "new route" to spoil, or its a good old get every basicmaterial recipe +CBP+SOP still plays?

up4242

Is there are any "new route" to spoil, or its a good old get every basicmaterial recipe +CBP+SOP still plays?
From experience on other h5 servers, basic mats aren't that profitable past the server start. It does catch up once you get to 70+ and have access to moirai spoils. It's going to be mostly dependent on how many bots we have, though. Basic mats and crafting have always been completly worthless in retail due to this.

Relapse

material recipes are sold in shop, so you don't need to spoil them, but mats are worthy as always :)

Relapse

I'm not sure if ALL are being sold, but from what I remember, even if it isn't all, it's still close to 100%.. you can simply log in to beta and check grocery/blacksmith :p

DeuX

Most of them are for sale at a NPC in BS in towns, but there's a few that are not that you need to farm and spoil.
There's a few mats that are worth it to craft, like synthetic cokes, CBP, crafted leather, DMP, and the molds. The rest of the craft slots (at least what i did) was for gear since S to Vesper, sets and weapons.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Chat 0
R General Chat 0
E General Chat 0
O General Chat 1
A General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom