Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Fear/cancel/disarm

AchYlek

the fear by mage it is ok, but the cancel rate all the time 5 5 5 5 5 5 it is not normaly, if any GM/Admin/Staf can check this situation/problem please, in the rest haters dont reply non-sense explication (cause u play mage's) , the cancel need to land between 1-5 not all the time 5, so if some from the staff can check this situation i think manny ppls will be gratefull,thx , vote the server!:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjuwJhpJkZo

6:05 cancel 5 buffs, 6:09 cancel 5 buffs, 9:29 cancel 5 buffs, 11:49 cancel 5 buffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4QTzuz0s84

0:16 cancel 5 buffs, 1:50 cancel 5 buffs, 01:58 cancel 5 buffs, 2:00 cancel 5 buffs, 2:12 cancel 5 buffs

Last edited:

2Live

There is no retail anymore .It died after HB Client . I wonder why you keep using this word to define the most experienced from the most inexperienced players .

Grievous

I want to see those Patch Notes where it says Disarm Cane be Resisted by Target STR and increased success rate by my STR as guy mentioned on my topic :D

EDIT: and disarm is not 100% chance i tested it and was like 70% rofl

Last edited:

Henrick

cancel remove everything,but 5 buffs everytime? i know is random between 1 and 5,but 5 100%
2sad dex never used l2off clients before...

not chance +30,time +30. so why my trickster fear +30 time lands 1 of 10 and mages fear lands 1/2?
u have no idea how skill enchanting works

as for the trickster fear landrate, go complain to ncsoft

oh,yeah smartass. the thing is i never played retail and i dont rly know anything.
why donater was canceling me 2 buffs max on wrath on a fkin GH?
because wrath was using a fking l2j client

There is no retail anymore .It died after HB Client .
retail (especially Teon) had its pride time on Gracia p1 / p2 / final; most of the factor cps start leaving/disband after epilogue/freya

Last edited:

Iluvatar

I'm surprised by the discussion revolving around the cancel, especially since it's fueled by people who have played on Wrath. And on Wrath, it did work exactly like this, removing 5 buffs in over 90% of cases. There's nothing new about it.

up4242

I want to see those Patch Notes where it says Disarm Cane be Resisted by Target STR and increased success rate by my STR as guy mentioned on my topic :D

EDIT: and disarm is not 100% chance i tested it and was like 70% rofl
There are no patch notes for that because disarm has worked like this since it came out. I never said it has anything to do with your own str.

Buff cancels are going to remove 5/5 or 7/7 most of the time. Only a few buff-cancel resistances will decrease this, and even then it's still chance based. Heavily OE'd buffs also have less chance of being removed.

Last edited:

RockyLee

nothing new, rocke crying in every server forum, just leave him alone with his own problems
who are u nobody!?

where the fuck have u seen that im cryin? u post just cause u have nothing to do..
i just asked here about those cause i want some opinions,i have my opinion and seems it is wrong about cancel/disarm/fear etc..
but dont come like a fag and try to make a flame on this post,if u want flame,start a topic in flame section against me.

Last edited:

Grievous

There are no patch notes for that because disarm has worked like this since it came out. I never said it has anything to do with your own str.

Buff cancels are going to remove 5/5 or 7/7 most of the time. Only a few buff-cancel resistances will decrease this, and even then it's still chance based. Heavily OE'd buffs also have less chance of being removed.
you said it that way and now u just edited your post cause u were wrong, go send me link where is written that disarm is effected by target str, so strange that AW got more often disarm than pw AW +5 STR and PW had -8 STR, explain me lol

up4242

you said it that way and now u just edited your post cause u were wrong, go send me link where is written that disarm is effected by target str, so strange that AW got more often disarm than pw AW +5 STR and PW had -8 STR, explain me lol
No, I just edited my post earlier today to make it clearer. Why would I say it depends on my STR if I explained how often it lands on mages right after?

Also, http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=214527

You're welcome. Instead of calling others out, how about doing some research yourself? It would make you look less stupid.

madlyinlove

so if it is so,pls staff check the situation and fix ,cause 5 after 5 after 5,it is not very ballance ...thx ,and support dex!

Grievous

No, I just edited my post earlier today to make it clearer. Why would I say it depends on my STR if I explained how often it lands on mages right after?

Also, http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=214527

You're welcome. Instead of calling others out, how about doing some research yourself? It would make you look less stupid.
thats so lame topic,is same like we are talking now, some1 said that some1 did checks ye sure , next time read that topic it will make u look less stupid
there is no OFFICIAL answer from developers how that skills is working on official files not java br x5000 so please stop this bullsh1t

Last edited:

Hagrid_

soul shock is a physical skill but fear its based on your magic attack. low magic attack against high wit has no chance. soul shock against mages its worthless. against fighters its a good skill.

Grinder

who are u nobody!?

where the fuck have u seen that im cryin? u post just cause u have nothing to do..
i just asked here about those cause i want some opinions,i have my opinion and seems it is wrong about cancel/disarm/fear etc..
but dont come like a fag and try to make a flame on this post,if u want flame,start a topic in flame section against me.
Well I can just add something from my testing on beta. I tested Warlord and this character has 3 skills with stun and 3 with detarget (if someone does not know :) Stun basicly become worthlees, 10% chance for stun with full epik and stun skills on +30 ofc even in people with light/hvy armor because robe +50 stun resist I can understand. But what is fucked up is that detarget has around 10% chance as well, I fought with people and did not see even slightest slow down from oponent and did not cancel there skills (when casting). For example I went on wrath to fight oli couple days ago and stun had better land rate (from pracital point of view ofc) I was able to stun even robe users with skills +10 and 1 epic from oli. But detarget was working 100% like I think it should. Now on Arion WL from weak char will be basicly wortless on pvp :< I think that something is wrong with those stuns/detargets and disarm to, on beta I had 47 str on warlord and disarm was on me everytime when I was fighting with berk/glad. Something is really wrong at least compare to Wrath before that I had few year break :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom