Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Serious competition

impulse

the only nonrussians cp in top exp, EllieGoulding sNdeezy etc

as far as I know most of them (if not all of them) are ex LayLow players, mby even lire undercover leading the cp
Nonrussians ? Maybe... But the bigboys from pLayLow know which side will win this game. Thats why they are with InfraRed, arent they ? ;/

vanidad

2 cabrios already and only game of thrones party + color's showed up but ofc not to fight just coming arround when it died
where da competition

TheTrickster

My god, the rest of the world getting owned by RU, what a huge surprise!

s1337

Banned
2 cabrios already and only game of thrones party + color's showed up but ofc not to fight just coming arround when it died
where da competition
we should do 9v27/36? :D:D, when u learn how to drop random nuker grps at 700 u should talk, saddest thing is u cant even with db lol

vanidad

we should do 9v27/36? :D:D, when u learn how to drop random nuker grps at 700 u should talk, saddest thing is u cant even with db lol
ye i see how you guys flaged at 700 , it was only our group trying to put a fight @ there
succes or not put Balls carebears

s1337

Banned
ye i see how you guys flaged at 700 , it was only our group trying to put a fight @ there
succes or not put Balls carebears
we fought those nukers 3-4 times, killed em all times w/o single death u came too late when pty soed cuz only 1 guy needed more qi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Flames & War 1