Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Serious competition

Hppe

we do our best and we fought on par with all the top parties, heck we beat most of them 9v9. But large scale we didnt have CC we could count on before the server and we didnt have many dedicated groups, infrared did/does and is deservingly ahead.

Tristana

so what? u started on this server to win right?so where are your "pro top players from top clams" stop with the excuses,russkies won this server now u can wait for them to quit from boredom,also gl vs 9v9 from now on.
Server is not even a month old and you say russkies won this server.L2 is now 1 moth game?

s1337

Banned
so what? u started on this server to win right?so where are your "pro top players from top clams" stop with the excuses,russkies won this server now u can wait for them to quit from boredom,also gl vs 9v9 from now on.
from start it was known what will happen, and we never planned that we can compete with ir at clan events, no excuses they won ofc.as for 9v9's goes hala/b1oody/paster is even harder now yes, though not impossible, but rest is same shit 30sec material ru or eu.

fra

15/03/2014
Dear dex community, sadly you don't have the opportunity to be shown how its done once again. Due to bad admin service and no real competition on privates, we've moved to official.
sup bro, seems u got competition

S

Sensii

Wait what,fking actually left? HAAHAHAHAHA,where is mecan'tplayable now,nolifing two weeks straight 16h/day to hit full vesper,still failing at both sieges and then ragequit.
Main fking party got banned as I heard. Rest sold what they could and in the last 2 days they fed/farmed on some necro, made hero then pmed the whole server to sell the hero char :DDDDDD I got some nice pms that guy wanted me to join skype to sell me the char before they definitively quit :)

About InfraRed in oly, that must be really frustrating to lose to DC robe / common pheonix users while full vesper noble + vesper weapons.. See you this month with approx same equip :]

HellFire

Main fking party got banned as I heard. Rest sold what they could and in the last 2 days they fed/farmed on some necro, made hero then pmed the whole server to sell the hero char :DDDDDD I got some nice pms that guy wanted me to join skype to sell me the char before they definitively quit :)

About InfraRed in oly, that must be really frustrating to lose to DC robe / common pheonix users while full vesper noble + vesper weapons.. See you this month with approx same equip :]
You're playing here frenchy?what nick. pm

S

Sensii

Memory, I'm playing on necro so that's my necro nick! I'll be on tonight after 17 gmt+1 :)

vanidad

actually half of meh party are playing in one of infrared's cp's fyi :D

S

Sensii

Yes cause half didn't get caught (yet?) for (botting?) using 3rd party software? Anyway it's not like I know much, but enough to know that they deserved ban :]

Iluvatar

So... OOC's emergence, Aladeen's resilience yet unfortunate defeat, Tempest's victory and strategical mistake, Condemned's desperate efforts, Infrared's indomitable status, Valakas and Sensitiv's weakness.

To sum up the entire weekend.

Iluvatar

wat mistake ?
I hope I was not misinformed, but was it not Tempest that deprived Aladeen of their castle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Flames & War 1