Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

LF 9v9 Color party

s1337

Banned
got vesper from being a slave to the ruskies, bought rune to wear it cuz u dont even have the lvl, and posting pics on forum? first time have vesp guns ? thats smth new, havent seen it before lol

vanidad

how can i be slave of russians if i consider myself as one of them , anyway back to the topic
when and where 9v9 browskies

s1337

Banned
how can i be slave of russians if i consider myself as one of them , anyway back to the topic
when and where 9v9 browskies
well since u took a pic of only 2 chars, i assume u got 2 guns which speaks enough about what are u to them=)) a/w i guess its major event for u to get a s84 gun so u post pic's at forum but relax a bit, and about pvp's there is time for everything =)

Chaparrito

got vesper from being a slave to the ruskies, bought rune to wear it cuz u dont even have the lvl, and posting pics on forum? first time have vesp guns ? thats smth new, havent seen it before lol
feel the pain enjoy the game...

vanidad

well since u took a pic of only 2 chars, i assume u got 2 guns which speaks enough about what are u to them=)) a/w i guess its major event for u to get a s84 gun so u post pic's at forum but relax a bit, and about pvp's there is time for everything =)
dude i dont get your point of view , so farming more than the rest and getting vesper weapons means im an slave ?_?hello?_?

vanidad

haha the hell made you think we got 2
we made quest 3 groups , we got 3 weapons simple

2Live

3 Guns that normally you shouldn't be able to equip w/o those runes .If you are about to challenge someone in order to make him emoquit just hold tight your balls and face them on same terms .

s1337

Banned
haha the hell made you think we got 2
we made quest 3 groups , we got 3 weapons simple
well good for u then, but still dont get the forum topic about having s84 guns but i guess u find it as a big achievment

QQlaw

ur purpose in life is grind 24/7 to win some random nerd and his nerd frends and u r boasting, srsly no trolling you cant be more sad, I feel sorry for you, your family and your way of thinking.

R.I.P.

vanidad

i expected all these cryers to come arround its ok you dont make me feel bad , actually the opposite
hope you guys play smart and make ally with some clan or this is gonna be a free win

vanidad

well good for u then, but still dont get the forum topic about having s84 guns but i guess u find it as a big achievment
i find it as a... you better hurry or when we get DA in party your chances will be reduced to 0

UMAD

this servers community so dead no forum warriors,no flames on forum just russkies braindead people so sad miss old days.

QQlaw

only top-tier 6 nerds have time to start another server x5 after 10 years of playing the same game, the rest in 1month~ will leave, hf with ur pa

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom