Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

DOTA thread

Sere

Since the old forum's gone and, along with it, the Dota thread as well, feel free to post here anything related to the game. I'll go first.

I just moved to another city and i changed internet providers. For those of you who have UPC, do you have any problems connecting to STEAM? I can't connect and I don't know why it wont allow me. Says to check my internet connection.

LE: Solved it myself; in case you change providers or, I suppose, the IP address, you first need to log onto the Steam website, enter the verification code they send in your mail and only afterwards you can log with the Steam application.

Last edited:

Sere

I tried to play Ranked games today. Didn't have a team so i went for Find Ranked game ... I figured it would team me up with other solo players, like when you pressed Find solo match.

Needless to say i ended up with cuntheads and the opposing team seemed to be a 5 man team, since they were ganking most of the time in groups of at least 2-3 people if not 4-5.

Did the patch with ranked shit fuck things up again? When you try to play solo by click Find Ranked game u have the chance of ending up vs a 5 man team again?

Sere

CONFIRMED: solo queing in ranked matchmaking can land you in a game vs a 5 man premade team. GG Valve yet again. You managed to fuck up the pooch AGAIN.

blz

if you played at least 1 game in ranked you can find you rank before playing 10 games, type in console:
developer 1
dota_game_account_debug 1

i think when you get vs 5 your teammates have higher rank then the opponents

Sere

Thanks, it worked.

solo_competitive_rank: 3531
solo_competitive_rank_uncertainty: 616
solo_calibration_games_remaining: 7

Damn it, I can't stand stupid team-mates, especially when landing vs a 5 man pre-made team. Matchmaking was better before this damned patch. At least then you could find games with other solo qued up players.

Sere

How does this new item-reward system work? I played some games but did not receive anything.
Is it based on the time you spend in ranked games? :|

Sere

Well, you can get full sets now, not just items. So i guess it kinda balances out the fact that u get them so seldom now ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bavanai Miscellaneous 42
S Miscellaneous 90

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom