Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Little story about not trusting people

Sandrutzu12

So, i started playing here on the first day with wc class (char name: Hades) and slowly reached lvl 63. At that point i met with an old guy that i used to play with in Wrath. He played here, and had a wc lvl 74 (char name: target) but told me he got bored of it and rerolled a few days after server opened to SR (char name: MADAFAKAAAAA).He told me i could swap my lvl 63 wc with his lvl 74 wc, and so we started playing together for a while.
So, me (target) and him (MADAFAKAAAAA) tried to build a cp together but things didn't work out, but we remaimed together to farm for a short while after that. After this time, we kinda went different ways, he joined an archer cp, and i soloed for a while. In this time i made cov, lvl 81 and Noblesse, and joined a cp myself and a clan.
And finally i wanted to log today on the char, only to find out the password isn't correct. Tried to pm him in game multiple times, and he didn't answer, even when i obviously saw him moving around in Rune.

So i guess there's nothing the GM can do about this, but just wanted to share this little story.

GL & HF

Garambo

Man thats fucked up ! Rly .. i can understand u... but u have to understand one thing... never ever share your acc data with a second person ... never !! not even with your brother or father or mother... because in the end you are the fucked one ! :S

Grievous

Man thats fucked up ! Rly .. i can understand u... but u have to understand one thing... never ever share your acc data with a second person ... never !! not even with your brother or father or mother... because in the end you are the fucked one ! :S
wise words brother!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JasonVoorhees General Chat 6

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom