Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

About server

Luxel

Hi, im new here and i want to make some questions:

1- How much people play DEX in GOD ?
2- Server is in the last update like official ?

Thanks

Luxel

currently retail servers are bots only :)
I dont agree with it, but is your opinion.
-Are there a shop like L2store ?
-Have some items pay to win like core ?
-Server features are the same as the website ? exp x3 quest exp x3...

Last edited:

cdvm

login and see :)
we dont use pay2 win items on our servers
i have some questions too, i was thinking in log again in this server so here i go:

1) client limit? i remember some time ago there was a limit like 2 client per pc or something like that
2) u guys have plans to update to Lindvior any time soon? looks like it got stuck in Glory Days ^^
3) it have proxys in the login? so ppl outside of europe can play comfortable (i think arion have it)

Catalin

i have some questions too, i was thinking in log again in this server so here i go:

1) client limit? i remember some time ago there was a limit like 2 client per pc or something like that
2) u guys have plans to update to Lindvior any time soon? looks like it got stuck in Glory Days ^^
3) it have proxys in the login? so ppl outside of europe can play comfortable (i think arion have it)

client limit =2
proxy is best possible already added at login

cdvm

client limit =2
proxy is best possible already added at login
what about the lindvior or even epeisodion update?... i thought u was going to update dex x3 and dexbr to lindvior and implement dimensional siege, but i guess things changed :p

cdvm

Dimensional sieges between who and who?
dex x3 and dexbr but that was before merge, now is impossible obviously, anyway, looks like u don't gonna answer the question about the update, so thanks for answering the other questions, i'll log tomorrow to see how the server is going :D

Sid

Hello, i dont want make new subject so i ask here... Its any sence to start play on this server?? Online is still good and its not a problem to get party on lvl 85+ ??

GeNin47

As far as i understand they will update to lindvior when official files will be available, was some post in the past about this thing, maybe u can read more about this there.
About partys for lvl85+...well u find ppl, not so easy but you can do a party, usually you must take the initiative and start one, cuz many ppl are lazy and wait for other ppl to make party. Or join a clan, i do partys in clan, i dont use so much party matching, but if u dont have clan ofc u can use this option.

Doomsay

it's not that hard to make parties. hardest is 85-90, but that's pretty solo-able level range. after 90 situation is way easier.

about lindvior, there are files l2j which are much cheaper than lindvior l2off (some rus guy shouted 250k euro for off files afaik), but playing on l2j is a pain...

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom