Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem loggin in

KingLander

hi, im trying to log in, but there is a prob. everytime i select a proxxy, and i move to char selection screen i got this message "You need update your client (run updater and press full check) or select another proxxy e.g NL.

iu have already updated the client (like 10 times), tried every proxxy. nothing works

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
i have the same problem when i go to char select i get dc.
You acc have logs "Invalid local ticks" it's mean:
a) or u have not real window time and you need fix it
b) or you closed shield.exe / or you antivirus closed shield.exe / ... if u have antivirus - add all l2 folder and l2.exe/shield.exe to exception list in antivirus. shield.exe always aurorun with l2.exe (you not need run shield.exe). When shield.exe working - you can see it in system tray > http://f6.s.qip.ru/oZhWgcMc.png

musiek

i will try with antivirus, after yesterday update tray icon has dissapear so mby it is the problem ..

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
i will try with antivirus, after yesterday update tray icon has dissapear so mby it is the problem ..
add l2 folder to exception list in antivirus, and Full disable antivirus > affter this run l2.exe
about "update tray icon" - don't know, and bad understand you =)

if you find solution for solve this problem - plz say me.

kalypsw

You need update your client (run updater and press full check) or select another proxxy e.g NL. i have this message all the time, i did everything but nothing at all

Sublyminal

You need update your client (run updater and press full check) or select another proxxy e.g NL. i have this message all the time, i did everything but nothing at all
Try this, it worked for me. delete your system folder and do a full file check by running the auto-updater. It should let you log in then.

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Say you account in PM, and we look you logs

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom