Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem with log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwnikosalex

My name In Game is Niwela....i speak with sharky about a problem that i have...him told me that he will solve it yesterday....but today i cant loggin from my ip....check out it please....player can logg in normally from another IP

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
iwnikosalex plz give screen whe i can see you problem, whatu have? no reaction on login? dc on server select screen ?
give screen, thanks you

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
You acc have logs "Invalid local ticks" it's mean:
a) or u have not real window time and you need fix it
b) or you closed shield.exe / or you antivirus closed shield.exe / ... if u have antivirus - add all l2 folder and l2.exe/shield.exe to exception list in antivirus. shield.exe always aurorun with l2.exe (you not need run shield.exe). When shield.exe working - you can see it in system tray > http://f6.s.qip.ru/oZhWgcMc.png

If u have disconnect on select screen:
1) Delete system folder > download patch and setup him > run udpater and press Full Check > try enter to game (say me if it help you)
if not help >
2) Add all l2folder, l2.exe, shield.exe (from system folder) to exception list in antivirus
3) Full Disable your antivirus
4) try again
and say me result

iwnikosalex

i try it all.....nothing....still the same....exactly the same....and i dont have problem with shield.exe its allright in the system tray.....the only thing i notice is that in the task manager when i open a client i have a LOT OF shield.exe running....and i dont have problem with antivirus...i am getting crazy nnow...i try to fix it about 5-6 hours :S.......any other idea?

xedof

Banned
bro do something he did donate he got premium and he cant play 2 days now he payed and u dont help him find a solution and fix dat bug

Catalin

bro do something he did donate he got premium and he cant play 2 days now he payed and u dont help him find a solution and fix dat bug
the fact that he "did donate" is not my concern . never will be . write directly to our coder after you clean up your pc . THAT IS YOUR TASK ! :)

say you skype (in my pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom