Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

who win?

Iluvatar

And we're still waiting for 9v9 frapses between top parties.

HellFire

fking failed,aladeen failed,tempest probably left,right now it looks like IR and OOC are the top 2 clans.

S

Sensii

there is diffrence between failing and server being dead.
People like you who leave like you make a server being dead. I don't even know why you guys start when you quit before 1 month long. Last Wrath was lack of competition, now it's too much competition, you guys should really change game..

Shannon1337

youre a fucking retard
Why do you always feel the need to state the obvious?

On another topic, porting everywhere with hopes of maybe finding a party to pvp with during 'prime' for over a week and being unable to find a single one for most of the days is in fact an indicator of a dead server. Hope it changed.

s1337

Banned
People like you who leave like you make a server being dead. I don't even know why you guys start when you quit before 1 month long. Last Wrath was lack of competition, now it's too much competition, you guys should really change game..
Last wrath was more fun then this, yes way less competitive and sadly on wrath our party died if it didnt we would play it more, but server atleast had sides and actualy rly had around 5k online, which leaded to good mass pvp's and events.Here we had more competitive grps ( still only like 4-5 at best), but online is too low and there are no sides.
The thing that the strongest side on server has like 5grps, says all if u ask me, having 40v40 on sieges is nosense.Truth is there were only a couple of grps in dv/loa after a month into server, which is just plain sad, but worst thing was mos/fog/gc were empty also, and then the 9v9 event failure, with only our group registering.Sharky tried to do some dmg control and postponed the event for 25th, and still only 3 partys are registered, this should say enough that server is dead.
So 4 weeks into server b1oody/paster/hala stoped farming daily, and w/o pvping vs them, we had much fun vs 30sec tempest scrubs or some other lol ru grps, and all those facts i mentioned lead to geting bored)

inb4 post deleted.

Soulkey

Aladeen = server jumpers, come for 9v9 with same level and gear to see your power nabs :)

s1337

Banned
so is this old ooc, or just wannabies?
its rus ooc, their grps been in ooc for some time on old rpg 15x/core etc and after dobo quited l2 russians got leadership,so its kind same tag but its mostly rusians.

s1337

Banned
Aladeen = server jumpers, come for 9v9 with same level and gear to see your power nabs :)
we made some 9v9s vs u in GC in the middle of the night, when we had 5 ppl boxing chars with overlord,wc,cat,crafter in party and cardi oop and u still died w/o killing noone, then u came again for a 2nd try and after u failed again vs boxed/pve party u stated "its easy s84 vs A gr" and u never tried again.well w/o cardi in party and oop classes geting powerlvl, when there were 5-6ppl boxing all, u tried to gank and failed and started with ur usual excuses, 9v9 vs u will end for 20 secs, while atleast tempest scrubs hold up more.

Last edited:

color

"come with same gear" u know how retarded that sounds ye ? Ok for you specialy gonna equip karmian sets, that's like loosing siege/epic and crying come with same gear/numbers we own you! :D

S

Sensii

"come with same gear" u know how retarded that sounds ye ? Ok for you specialy gonna equip karmian sets, that's like loosing siege/epic and crying come with same gear/numbers we own you! :D
You know how retarded you sound when you quit while you actually lose to IR / OOC? I guess I will never get to fight you on any server since it always takes me a few weeks more than the "tops" to actually make a vesper noble set and vorpal jewels... And same as 80% of the servers you will join :) You leave when u don't have competition, you leave when you have, well you just leave after a month, I guess some kind of unwritten rule in your clan :)

Iluvatar

I had high hopes with OOC, they seemed capable to stand up to Infrared. Unfortunately, during this weekend, they had half the numbers they had shown previously.

On a brighter note, however, the fights between Condemned and TerranRepublic were quite enjoyable.

OutLawS

fking failed,aladeen failed,tempest probably left,right now it looks like IR and OOC are the top 2 clans.
yeah they are...
But.. i see to many small clans with 2-4 pts with low gear, like me. i have 3 pts fill in my clan.. but i dont care join in OOC/IR this is sucks...
Idk why they dont play together and make 1 more strong clan...
:p

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom