Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Can't enter lineage2dex.com page

gu4rd

Since yesterday evening i can't enter the web page of this server, i think i know why but dunno....

I created an account and i tried to change the password of it and then i couldn't and i've done this too many times
(could it be because i spammed the button and been banned temporally??)

gu4rd

dude, i've done it sometimes, i've restarted my router, i've tried it on my phone, laptop and pcs....

it's just my house, cause my friends can... i think it's an autoban because i clicked many times to change password and maybe there's a script to prevent people stealing accounts or something. it's just my IP adress

when i shut down my router my IP doesnt change... so i've got it static if i could change it i wouldn't have problems

gu4rd

ive done a tracert using console, and it doesnt to any jump T.T maybe it's my routers problem

gu4rd

i've got still the same problem, but i used a proxy server and i've been able to visit the web site, so i say again the problem is from the web page that in some way banned my ip

that is my logic

Catalin

i've got still the same problem, but i used a proxy server and i've been able to visit the web site, so i say again the problem is from the web page that in some way banned my ip

that is my logic
your dns server dont have the zone for our domain updated . try reset your router maybe

gu4rd

your dns server dont have the zone for our domain updated . try reset your router maybe
I've tried the google dns 8.8.8.8 and doesnt work either.

i thought when using a proxy server u were using the same dns

btw, restarted the router a few times.

Catalin

I've tried the google dns 8.8.8.8 and doesnt work either.

i thought when using a proxy server u were using the same dns

btw, restarted the router a few times.
try from other browser and clear cached

gu4rd

try from other browser and clear cached
As i said, i've tried it form many computers even smartphones... and i insist it is happening since i tried to put an incorrect password like 10 times

Catalin

As i said, i've tried it form many computers even smartphones... and i insist it is happening since i tried to put an incorrect password like 10 times
your dns direct you to wrong address .

gu4rd

your dns direct you to wrong address .
passed all these days and nothing, tried everything i could....

i changed the dns of the router and dns of my computer and nothing, and with proxy server i can enter the web page....

btw, my ip doesn't change seems like i'ts static, my isp said that the ip from the users doesnt change.

i ask if u guys can take a look or get informed if it can be any other problem (my conclusion is that my ip is banned because when i use proxy it's working)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom