What's new

BOT REPORT "Gj

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdtahc098mw3svb/Rep00000.l2r

replay you can see that fucking player with some program to auto play, auto heal and target fast in pvp dual box ress in 1 sec this guy have another reports bot are allowed now??

srry my english if have problems to see replay i can change to fraps TY

Evl

Oh, it seems like someone's butt turned into a jet engine. This guy was shouting about this topic for 10 minutes =). Boy, unfortunately we don't want to waste our time on discussion with insult-bots like you. I'll rather heal,recharge, my bro will select targets. If you can't select targets fast enough, you need hmm... maybe hands transplantation?

maybe i need bot like u and some of u clanmate, tell me if u are so pro to heal recharge why when i flag your ES dont do anything just rech heal and ress him dont try nothing on me trance erase etc.... a because u cant use bot to make pvp right? yeah and are not u first report i try to report u and you have anothers reports maybe you are a spider to have alots of hands, you have more hands of all in world

Catalin

Use support service to report these kind of things . False reports just make us lose time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Flames & War 0
D Flames & War 12
M Flames & War 6
K Flames & War 8
F Flames & War 0