Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem with account

Nataly92

Hello,
I got a problem with my account. I had not played in some months and my first step today was to check my five accounts on arion. The 4 of them were fine but i couldn't log in with the 5th. I thought that maybe i couldn't remember my password exactly right so i tried the option for forgeting my password. But i tried and a message popped telling me that the username or the e-mail is wrong. Maybe i used a wrong e-mail? i don't now. Then I checked through another account if my character existed in arion (my characters in in the same clan) and it was there. Then i tried to create the account again, hoping it would say that the username already existed or the e-mail already existed, but no, the account was created and i was also able to activate it! So, where did my original account go? I am so confused. Could someone PM me because I need to give personal information for this to be solved.
Thank you!

Nataly92

i tried that, but it said that either the username was wrong or the e-mail. Then i tried to re-create the account, just to see that the username was in use, but it wasn't! And created again the username that I supposingly already had.

Nataly92

In case I don't remember my username correctly, could please send manualy a mail to the e-mail that corresponds to the character "Emortality"? (like the one that would be sent from the "forgot password" option). I'll just then search every e-mail I have, to see which I had used.
Thank you.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom