Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Sub raids

Ace

couldn't the gms give us a timer or smth when the raids will respawn? don't see the sense in waiting and not knowing when they will spawn.

DarkJade

you have to ask ppl. On russian forum there is a post made by players and they write ToD there. It is not rly GMs job.

Last edited:

Vega

GM's dont interfer in the user gameplay, you have to camp or to get together with other people and help each other.

kuroino

GM interfered gameplay by giving false announcement. Last maintenance lasted only few mins while it's said "Duration: 30 mins" and Golkonda was killed by a party while most of players were off.

This is not a technical issue and server downtime should be announced more precisely. (e.g. if it's said 30 mins, server is not going up in few mins.)

Catalin

GM interfered gameplay by giving false announcement. Last maintenance lasted only few mins while it's said "Duration: 30 mins" and Golkonda was killed by a party while most of players were off.

This is not a technical issue and server downtime should be announced more precisely. (e.g. if it's said 30 mins, server is not going up in few mins.)
first time i hear someone complaining that maitenanace last less . 30 min is ESTIMATED TIME

kuroino

first time i hear someone complaining that maitenanace last less . 30 min is ESTIMATED TIME
Thanks for the input. Now I know when the staff said 30 mins maint, it could be just a restarting here.

kuroino

Golkonda 17:10 msk (UTC+4)

Edit
Golkonda 6:00 13/08/2014 UTC+4

Last edited:

DiarM

In case anyone still read the forums, cabrio died at around 23:30 GMT+2 on 14.08.14.

LE: Hallate at 15:30 GMT +2 15.08.14

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grievous General discussions 4
S General discussions 0
F General discussions 2

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom