Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Which Server?

Dro

Hello, I hope I'm writing this in the correct place. I didn't saw any global general Discussion.

But what I want to know is what's the most populated servers here. I know Lionna just opened and it has almost everything I like. But I'm also interested in Arion and Marriage.

I saw the player counter outside(I assume it's also counting off shops and boxes) and apparently Arion is the emptiest and Liona doesn't have a counter. So what's the most populated one or the one with most success? I just don't want to end being on a ghost server with no one to party with. I'm not much interested on the pvp action this time so NANNA is off.

Psymon

Lionna is by far the most populated, it just opened and counter (probably heavily inflated) yday showed over 10k players online. Even if that stats are fake (they are), in comparison to marriage, its 3x more (Assuming marriage is also inflated, and it is) and 10x more than Aria.

ubi

Lionna 2.2k
marriage2.5k
Arion 1.1k
with offline shops and boxes

Number23

offline shops only by donate, so it's not so much of them now. boxes... 1/3 of server is playing on boxes for sure

shax

around 2.5k-3k real online on interlude its more than enough :)

Number23

I was used to play IL on servers with 1-2k online, and it was still enough action :)
And here is really fun :D
At start in dwarf village we were killing keltirs lvl 2, 8 people hiting one mob... I have this frapsed, will post it later :)

Dro

Alright guys! Thanks for the info! I just hope this IL server is here to stay and not to disappear after three months like so many I've tried in the past. :(

See you in game!

Catalin

http://l2online.info
So onlines on site are FAKE for Nanna and Lionna :)
that has no relation to our online . on nanna only shops are ~ 1500 so figure it out :)

i will let you your site link only for this

Dex Arion 1497
Dex Nanna 1258

Dex 7x 2957
Playdefo x30 3473

According to your site , our OLD servers has more players :)
:)))))))

our counter for servers are provided from playdefo site auto from database . no idea how accurate they are. we never care about online status . i liked more the over 9000 :)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 4
M General Chat 2
M General Chat 7
C General Chat 1
C General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom