Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New god server

H1rosh1ma

what version? what rates? donations op? 2015? br/ru/eu? planning to update or let it die like this one?

iNanuK

dex started to be DEXWHORE, no more interest for the community , all you know right now is opening x231321321 srv so that they all die in 1 2 months then do it again, open a low rate no donation GOD srv ..with the opportunity for updates and you will have a stable srv

Catalin

After arion we opened lionna after 6 months . Those were low rates . We joined 2 pvp servers made with liru and defo during these months as a co-op project made by these 3 networks . So 4 server s made in 6 months by 3 networks.

I have opened this topic to talk about a low rate god server similar to server we have opened in 2012 if we can plan for 2015 .

Last edited:

H1rosh1ma

yes, but the question would be...why would you re-open a similar server that would only last for a limited ammount of time, because, like youve said it, you only have glory days available.

speedgrapher

I don't think it would be a good idea to start a new GOD server while you still have one live (DexBr server proved that, it was dead in a few months). Now about Dex 3x...we say is live but to be honest it has been pretty much dead for the last 6 months, I should know 'couse I log everyday. The only thing that could resurect this would be an update to Lindvior chronicle, that would immediately rise the population to 10000+ players, at least for a few months.

P.S. I you really must open a new GOD server at least make it retail like in exp. 3x is too much for GOD chronicle, with runes you reach cap level too fast.

cornelusa

Well .. opening other GoD GD or low serv will be in vain cuz GoD servers going for ertheia right now. Even if u have good files and the joy of a new start up it doesn't rly matter, ppl will always choose the new or the nostalgia will make them play on old chronicles as u can see from your current success with IL and Gracia servers. GoD GD didn't produce any kind of nostalgia in ppl heart, more then that most ppl hate this chronicals cuz of low number of heroes and few solo farm zones.

Anyway if u rly have in mind opening a GoD serv then u should go str8 for GoD GD and make it high rate pvp (1k xp or so) with shops and stuff.

About lindvior server: when u will have lindvior files don't u think upgrading Dex 3x would be a waste?! Face it how many ppl will return and for how long or how many new ppl with brain will actually start from scratch on a server with big bad geared and RICH "titans" (who knows knows :rolleyes: ).
Better open new GoD GD serv with resonable xp rate idk like 5-7x sound good, and put lindvior on it w/o ever thinking of merge or transfer char with Dex 3x.

Good luck on future projects! :D

reanimatu

In my opinion better update to lindvior because then people will come back on server , another god server will be a waste of time and money, many people when they leaved the server they sayd that they will return when lindvior comes..... so for a strategical succes i propose to upgrade the server to lindvior then many players will come and fill the server ;).

Last edited:

Doomsay

if that's hard to find off files there is always an alternative. i'm not the fan of java but still if that can help, why not to try:
1. find good (at least stable) l2j lindvior/valiance files
2. open test server with l2j (just for the testing, whats missing, whats working, what needs to be fixed/balanced)
3. hire few coders if you lack some, and start fixing things (like it was when dex/wrath were IL, Hb, Gracias, freya - you had fixes every week, ppl didn't complain that servers were java - how many ppl were playing then, 4k? 5k? thats totally enough we dont need server with 15k ppl)
4. ask players for feedback - they also can test some things, supporting your cause, checking if everything is working fine, even their coding knowledge

that's just a suggestion, thou i think its worth to consider

Last edited:

Catalin

We never used java until hfive times. Result was that we almost closed network. So no l2j files thank you . We have lindvior files but not yet tested. So max version for start is glory dyas

reanimatu

Well for starters you can open test server (lindvior) and ask ppl's opinon about that coz thats all that matters, then you can make a decision.

cornelusa

We have lindvior files but not yet tested. So max version for start is glory dyas
Yuu hu hu hu!!!
1. Start new glory days serv
2. Meanwhile test lindvior (open a test serv)
3. Upgrade new serv to lindvior and keep an eye on the ******* *** **** *** players.

PArtyyyy!!! :))

Catalin

Is not about test features , is more about adjusting l2off files to match private server system , hope we can find coders free . They have a busy period working on current servers , maybe classic files etc.

Question is : go back to awakening or start with glory days ?

Doomsay

then what are we waiting for? open test server so players can report issues to you if something works wrong :) i'm sure the community will be eager to help you with testing and providing support :)

use people, they are the power :)

@up: it's better to start with glory days from the beginning imo. during harmony/tauti/gd classes change much and people will be rerolling if server starts with awakening (like things with "nerfed" wynns, not-playable awakening tyrrs, boosting archers and so on)

Last edited:

cornelusa

Question is : go back to awakening or start with glory days ?
Glory days. Yup, starting with GD feels more appropriate. Can't see the point of going back to awakening, running GD 'till u have lindvior rdy will help ppl a lot, and its fun too. :D

uranianul

I see you are saying that ppl will come back if will be an update of the current server, or new lindvior server, if i would be you i wouldn't have so high expectations. Those which were saying this it was at the time when lindvior was on offi, now is ertheia there... Also, i do not understand why u ppl want lindvior, that is probably the most fail chronicle from all the updates. It is full of bugs and other stuff which are bad for gameplay.

About opening a new server, if that will happen, it means this one will close? probably more ppl will quit if u will close it. I am not curently playing on server neither l2 anymore, but if i will start again it will be on an average rate server.

reanimatu

Better Glory days than awakening..... because on awakening no tauti,no plenty of stuff.

Doomsay

Also, i do not understand why u ppl want lindvior, that is probably the most fail chronicle from all the updates. It is full of bugs and other stuff which are bad for gameplay.
better buggy lindvior with 2k ppl than 101% working glory days with 100 ppl :)

atm we have 100% working tauti, that we can't kill
100% working trasken, that noone goes to
100% working epic octavis/istina, yet noone can form cc being able to kill them
100% working valakas/anthy... and so on :)

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom