Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New god server

GeNin47

if you close x3 Dex i wont start from lvl1 again dosent matter what chronicale will be, i know dosent matter for you cuz im only 1 player:)...i play on serv since day 1...a lot of players come and go during this time...one of them is Cornelusa. now he want a new serv, i wonder why, he quit so many times this serv, i dont think new serv will make him play more...him and others like him. Ppl are lazy this days, so new serv will not make them work more. A few months will be some farmers who will come and kill low lvl ppl, then when low lvl will have same lvl with them they will quit cuz "no competition", so i dont see the reason for a new serv, for an update ok....but for a new serv? why?

cornelusa

Seem some boys afraid to lose their toys and became selfish.
You totaly missed the point of this topic, guess what, it's not about me :)) but what can I say, haters gonna hate.

=))

Doomsay

so, if lindvior files are correctly working and stable, will you upgrade dex to lindvior instead of opening new server?

also, you will put lindvior only if all features are working correctly, or you allow few flaws in the project?

illbedead

Banned
Upgrading Dex 3x to Lindvior won't bring players back. Here are some tips why they wont come back.
1. To many active boots in LOA, Stakato, Mos
2. Some booters have 10 20 30 kkk + adena in their wh/chars
3. Some "pro" players have tons of items that received from old stacked players that left server
4. Who will come back and join a server that is full of boots and 7 stacked characters with full epics, blessed weapons+16+Dual SA, blessed armor sets and so on ?

speedgrapher

Upgrading Dex 3x to Lindvior won't bring players back. Here are some tips why they wont come back.
3. Some "pro" players have tons of items that received from old stacked players that left server
4. Who will come back and join a server that is full of boots and 7 stacked characters with full epics, blessed weapons+16+Dual SA, blessed armor sets and so on ?
Yes they will...everyone who has an account on Dex will log if only from curiosity and see what is going on. At the start of GOD the server was 10000+ and will be again with Lindvior (at least for the first couple of weeks).
About point 4) The stacked players are the ones that quited and they will come back. The ones with +16 blessed weapons and armors never shared the accounts.

cornelusa

New server ftw!!! :D :):cool:

Anarchy

Yes they will...everyone who has an account on Dex will log if only from curiosity and see what is going on. At the start of GOD the server was 10000+ and will be again with Lindvior (at least for the first couple of weeks).
About point 4) The stacked players are the ones that quited and they will come back. The ones with +16 blessed weapons and armors never shared the accounts.
There is a difference between loging to see what is going on and actualy playing there . Have to ask , what's the point on loging with a naked char and stay in town just to see what is going on? You really think that players will start when they see all the items "old" players have? blessed items , OE items , pvp items , chars full of adena.
The stacked players as you say are the ones playing on the server at the moment, those that left are naked now :) And again, just haveing 100000000+ players at the start wont help to much . Take a look at the BR GOD, it had some players at the start, it didnt last not even 1 month, at the first siege there was nobody left.
So yah , I have to agree with illbedead, updating Dex3x to lindvior won't bring players back, at least not the number you talk about. Maybe people like me, with average equipment, those might give lindvior a chance. But is not enough.

illbedead

Banned
I have to aprove with Anarchy, we might give a chance to a new server with maybe one little tiny thing. GM's online 24/24 or at least from time to time like 2 3 hours online, 4 5 afk or something like this because "pro" players like Gigel, Elfitza, Tihan, Gump, Skillet, Kalel, wf .. and other "TOP PRO's" will start to boot again and gain alot of adena. Bot worked and always will work no matter what Staff says here on forum. All admin has to do is check spots like MOS, LOA, Stakato etc for Wynn + ISS box and ban in 1st instance the account and 2nd time if it will happen again, ban on IP/MAC/GC or whatever you want. Yes maybe this will get us to a lower number of ppl on server but at least will be a good server without booters. Sharky knows the drill

Last edited:

Catalin

one good thing we saw during these months on ru community . from players are selected users that can trace bots , report chat manager bad words etc . maybe we can use the same if we can find some players that can help

Last edited:

cornelusa

one good thing we saw during these months on ru community . from players are selected users that can trace bots , report chat manager bad words etc . maybe we can use the same if we can find some players that can help
very nice!!!

lf bot pk squad :) or open new server with russians like Arion. That would be nice too :)

illbedead

Banned
To improve your servers you need at least 1 or 2 admins online every day. Besides this yes you can open on forum a section to report ingame characters that boot in some farm areas like those i mentioned above, some players farm there for stuff like ( lifestones ) and yes they could report other players. Another thing on this L2 GOD server admins can do is track the characters from museum stats, if you check there the amount of adena on some characters like weekly you can make an ideea if that char was used to boot because will be a low lvl 85 - 87 char all the time that apears in museum with 1kkk adena farmed in 1 month.

Doomsay

you would help us with pk'ing our botters on dex by doing that:)

lf bot pk squad :)
slark's squad is being pk'ed all the time but he's so persistent and stubborn...

+ for upgrading dex, tracing botters and destroying their accounts completely

Catalin

The only way to get rid of bots is actually allow everyone do it. :)
No free bot working on dex. At paid bots we daily update protection to catch them. So sooner or later they are banned

uranianul

Is nice to see you care about it, but sadly there is no way to stop them. There will always be one working and that way u will just keep seeing ppl complaining about them. You don't need a specific bot to do it, you can do it with any type of clicker :p. I am not telling you to open a bot free server, i am just telling you the easiest way to make ppl stop complaining. For me personally i like to enjoy playing a game, there is no point in playing it otherwise :)

ot: opening new servers will not bring you stability, but is a way to bring new ppl, after a few months most of them will leave, some will stay and some will go to the other network servers

cornelusa

No free bot working on dex. At paid bots we daily update protection to catch them. So sooner or later they are banned
Sounds good and I'm happy to hear that, but also community involvement it's required and welcomed in order to get rid of bots and maintain a clean and balanced server. Sadly Dex 3x is a lost cause ...

ot: opening new servers will not bring you stability, but is a way to bring new ppl, after a few months most of them will leave, some will stay and some will go to the other network servers
Opening new server with all the involvement and seriousness from the community + admin/gm can stop history to not repeate itself which means STABILITY. Bots are a real problem on all serv but also GM gifts to ig friends are:rolleyes: . Online games will always need mutual respect and responsability from community and staff and always the staff must make 1st move.

Looking forward for the new GoD serv opening!
Gl dex staff!

YES WE CAN!!! :D

Last edited:

Thetis

Sounds good and I'm happy to hear that, but also community involvement it's required and welcomed in order to get rid of bots and maintain a clean and balanced server. Sadly Dex 3x is a lost cause ...

Opening new server with all the involvement and seriousness from the community + admin/gm can stop history to not repeate itself which means STABILITY. Bots are a real problem on all serv but also GM gifts to ig friends are:rolleyes: . Online games will always need mutual respect and responsability from community and staff and always the staff must make 1st move.

Looking forward for the new GoD serv opening!
Gl dex staff!

YES WE CAN!!! :D
You live in a perfect world? Bots will always be there, no matter what. Its sad to say but its reality.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom