Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion Online Status

error

Hello, I am curious what is the real online on the server. On Your website Arion have now: 1k online (but i think something is wrong, when I refresh site online is 1k all the time) but on the http://l2.playdefo.com Arion online is only 200? In the same way it looks with the statistics of your other servers.

Did that website is in some way connected with dex site? Which one statistic is true?

I think Arion is dead now and there is no way to save him.

This is bad news because it's one of the better low-rate servers on H5 for people who like the chronicle H5 and low rate. :(

S

Sensii

Explanation is simple. Dex is counting offline shops (and ppl that are logged on forum !)

HappySkunk

It shows 1K online since few weeks, somethimes only it rise up to 1200 maximum. Anyway server is dead.

Spartacus

Why not ressurect Old Dex Hi5 best l2 server ever?I still remember the last days of this server with 2k+ online ppl and....ofc no donation system...

Catalin

Why not ressurect Old Dex Hi5 best l2 server ever?I still remember the last days of this server with 2k+ online ppl and....ofc no donation system...
and you will pay the bills for antiddos , coders , server hardware etc ? :) we try to keep a balance between income and payments .

we are thinking to merge arion with marriage .

HappySkunk

Arion x5 is dead. Only what u can do is move all chars with EQ to marriage and try to keep it alive. But x30 is almost dead too. Sunday and no olympiad...

Spartacus

Good ideea merging 2 dead servers.:) Ofc I wont pay your bills but for sure Ill buy 2-3 hats IG to sustain the server.Interesting how dex was 8 years in top without pay for win system(for 3 months)

HappySkunk

Interesting how dex was 8 years in top without pay for win system(for 3 months)
Coz before they didn`t care about money as now. For Admins more important was to keep server alive and to get from it some money. Now better idea is to collect money in 3-4 months time, close server and open new one. Merging two dead serwer = one dead serwer. There is no olympiad on both of them.

Catalin

we paid the bills in each of those 10 years . at least if you know dex history you must know we are online since 2004 . About pay to win .. i doubt any regular player w/o clan can do anything in l2 with any item from shop .

Now better idea is to collect money in 3-4 months time, close server and open new one
what server you see closed ? or duplicate

S

Sensii

Nostalgia? Wrath? I for one would join Lionna if you would merge Nostalgia with Liona for example, but for sure it won't happen since it's handled by russians as I can see. I've stopped playing like 2 months ago and since then 3 servers opened, I guess it's enough said no? And please don't ban my forum account, I just log here to check posts and see what's going on. Cause even though some bad things happened, as you may know here's still home. Thanks !

HappySkunk

what server you see closed ? or duplicate
If in Your opinion arion or marriage u can call as an "open server" then i suggest You to go out and take fresh breatch. No one is playing there. Sorry maybe 50 players what anyway mean that both of them are dead. On facebook You`ve been showing screen from party matching when You open Arion with happiness. Log in into both of them now and do it again :) You anserw = irony. Thank You

One more thing: You don`t respect players - only money :) And of course probably I will be banned here coz that`s all You can do. Or You gonna close that topic.

Last edited:

Catalin

no reason to close any topic . server online means we pay his bill each month no mather if are 1000 or 10000 online the bill is the same for the hardware ddos etc .
i consider this respect for player not to close the servers . i wonder if you can tell similar thing you do in real life :)

ps : there are more than 150 online even on god 3x :)

Spartacus

P.S In its last days dex had 1000+ players! Open again dex hi5 no pay for win russian system and you will see...and yes sustain it with money from interlude and other servers but I doubt anyone will play there anymore. Admit it for good DEX was best private server ever due its policy!

S

Sensii

It was all the community, let's be honest the last shops on hi5 were far from pay to win.. Best thing would be opening a C4 server and make the DEX Legacy revive or smth, huge advertisement calling old players for a last time fun through updates from C4 to GOD. And ofc no fancy shop with enchants or stuff sold from them, a bit like it used to be, even though Im aware server needs to pay for itself to sustain.

Catalin

It was all the community, let's be honest the last shops on hi5 were far from pay to win.. Best thing would be opening a C4 server and make the DEX Legacy revive or smth, huge advertisement calling old players for a last time fun through updates from C4 to GOD. And ofc no fancy shop with enchants or stuff sold from them, a bit like it used to be, even though Im aware server needs to pay for itself to sustain.
We already have a c4 server w/o donation with decent online.

Arion will merge with marriage in next days

S

Sensii

My point wasn't about the C4 server, it was about upgrading to newer chronicles over time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Catalin General Chat 191
Q General Chat 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom