Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

With or without path of awakening ?

tralalala

Even in 1x 85-90 is fast guys. The question is not wether 2x or 3x, the question is:

-Kartia or no?
-Low lvl raids or no? (tested in 3x at lvl 86 made a level 80 raid solo with vp like 40-50%)(at 87 no vp around 15% (30% with vp))
**And that of course is without PA**
I don't know what is the problem, so many people crying - "don't add runes, don't add kartia, don't add PA" etc etc etc
Wth? If you can't buy stuff it doesn't mean other people shouldn't also, get used to that fact. You may be able to afford to spend full days in game, but some of us work and would like to
buy xp boosting items to keep in track with those who have time to play more for example. If you recently played on some of the official servers of this game you would know it has become 100 times more pay-to-win than it is on this version. Just be happy
and let us buy stuff if we like to, and let dex team earn some real money, coz those servers don't run for free! Stop whining. Keep stuff as it was on last GoD GD server.
No xp runes, no PA and no Kartia?! What are you thinking, you may like to grind on pixels 24/7, but that doesn't mean all of us like that, too. For most people the fun starts when you level up, not while killing the same mobs for ages till you lvl up enough to be able to have fun. We all know L2 is a considered hardcore grind game in comparison to most of the mmorpgs out there, especially the new ones who don't torture their players with slow xp gain till they get so bored of lvling up to quit.

tralalala

Ye that's for the ppl crying to remove runes and PA, kartia and so on suggestions :)

MagicElf

Banned
why all random cry about pa and shiets is not like u need xp ... xp need only CP's who play for pvp like my CP ... U RANDOMS DONT NEED XP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boatmurder

New servers need path, kind of. It may be way easier than lineage ever was before, but it was still designed with an audience in mind that is mostly lvl85 with enchanted s84 gear. Hence all the nerfs to adena drops with every update; the 10year old stock players in korea don't need more inflation. For new servers starting from scratch in these chronicles it's horrible >_<

tralalala

why all random cry about pa and shiets is not like u need xp ... xp need only CP's who play for pvp like my CP ... U RANDOMS DONT NEED XP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because you can't recognize my name here doesn't mean I'm some random, ok magicnoob? I've played a lot more than you mr. non factor so don't bother. We have CPs and clan already arranged, so we need xp. Do not tell me what we need sheesh. If ur cp needs xp too go on cry about that, too instead of jumping on ppl like a total retard. Mind ur own business.

intel

Well, i think i have a concern that might not be like everybody, i think dex could advertise more the server, i wouldnt like to see this server ending up like DexBR ended. and i didnt see much advertisement about ther server. I might be wrong, but considering that dex is one of the most well known lineage 2 communities, it should have more advertisement in order to preserve its name.50% of the success of a server comes from having players.

sPWNZ

MagicElf weren't you in shity meatshield t5 grps on both Arion&Wrath?Relax son.

tralalala

I support intel's opinion on advertising. Staff said they will eventually advertise it, but my question is when? I've tried to google any info about this new server that will be open live in 20 days, and so far I find absolutely no info except for l2 dex forum, site and fb... so unless they expect most of their players to jump over again from the other servers to this one I don't see how they will get people to know and want to join this server.
So far I know so many people who plan to start, but they will quit right away if this server ends up with a poor population at start and almost empty and dead in weeks after like dex br did. Dex community doesn't have that many players, so relying on only those to populate the new server means nothing will happen again.

It's clear that if they wish to have a nice GoD server, they have to really advertise it. For now they don't even advertise it enough in their fb and time is running out. Idk starting to get disappointed by this stuff, it's like with the previous servers. Tons of ppl asking why they don't promote their servers to bring ppl and advising them to do so and not much being done. This has been for years. Are we the ones who have to post on gaming forums etc? If so tell us, we will try wow...

Catalin

I support intel's opinion on advertising. Staff said they will eventually advertise it, but my question is when? I've tried to google any info about this new server that will be open live in 20 days, and so far I find absolutely no info except for l2 dex forum, site and fb... so unless they expect most of their players to jump over again from the other servers to this one I don't see how they will get people to know and want to join this server.
So far I know so many people who plan to start, but they will quit right away if this server ends up with a poor population at start and almost empty and dead in weeks after like dex br did. Dex community doesn't have that many players, so relying on only those to populate the new server means nothing will happen again.

It's clear that if they wish to have a nice GoD server, they have to really advertise it. For now they don't even advertise it enough in their fb and time is running out. Idk starting to get disappointed by this stuff, it's like with the previous servers. Tons of ppl asking why they don't promote their servers to bring ppl and advising them to do so and not much being done. This has been for years. Are we the ones who have to post on gaming forums etc? If so tell us, we will try wow...
Best advertise is the quality of the server. All gamming forum are already covered .same as fb. I guess that ddos attack on our network today with 210 gbps (without effect) means we're doing good advertise :)

If you want to help, share facebook event about new server to your friends.

intel

Best advertise is the quality of the server. All gamming forum are already covered .same as fb. I guess that ddos attack on our network today with 210 gbps (without effect) means we're doing good advertise :)

If you want to help, share facebook event about new server to your friends.
well, i really didnt see much advertising even in gaming forums, and i follow some of them.. i think ddos attacks are inevitable in a well known server, but that doesnt necessarily mean that we'll have many players at the server, because the reason that they're attacking is because they expect many ppl be playing here, but if we (including players and staff) doesnt contribute with advertising, their expectations will be disappointed

Last edited:

tralalala

Lol this magicelf guy desperately has the need to prove he is so pro... can you stop the crap, this is not the flame section, neither is it a topic about who's manhood has bigger size... for this guy everybody except him and his buddies are nonfactors, that's more than enough to stop bothering with such ppl who have self esteem probs. Trying to look big and pro in some game won't solve these problems, stop trying.

Now on topic I also checked some gaming forums found nothing about this server, I even started a thread about it in one coz obviously if we wanna play and have more ppl we have to advertise it ourselves. I googled about info and as I already said I found nothing except info on dex site/forum/fb :(
Idk how ppl will be attracted to this when they have no idea of its existence and upcoming live opening.

Grim

You don't need advertising to see I am the best and that yul will be hero lockdown and also I have 19.5cm to answer your question above.

sPWNZ

wrath i was solo till 75 and quit and arion in aladeen in 1 archer group 3 weeks and then in 1 mage party from ooc but quit again :D if u think u know me im sry but who are u >?:))))))))))
Oh ye u were in that archer meatshield party, which couldn't gather 9 people online during prime, and your leader was asking us where/how to pve lol.

cornelusa

This thread title is: With or without path of awakening ? Concerning this, the answer is definitely with path of awakening.
Concerning other childish things appeared here: stfu frustrated b1tches, this is all a damn game enjoy it and prove your skill ig not in flame. The most pro players dont need to prove they are pro in flames. If u stay high or die low it doesn't really matter as long u feel good playing it, so.. Enjoy your game mortals!

SplichO

Since we know that GOD it is an easier chronicle as before we are thinking not to add path of awakening and let players level up as normal without help . Plus in past alot of players made lvl 1 char only to get items from path .

What do you think ?
From all ideas I saw coming from "staff" ;) this one is worst :)
What would be then, to add in donation shop diplomas? No offense but I wouldn't be surprised.

SplichO

decission was to remain with path .
I still don't understand is it that hard to keep server up, and not relay on Russian partner, also all Dex servers after you partnered up are 95% Russian population. Yes, the International community is a bit "dead", but you use to stand for a good community, when I say good, I am sure you know what I mean.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom