Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Login & Passowrd Wrong

FaeLenKz

Whats i do wrong?

Always said my login and my pass are wrong.. i wanna try beta! :eek:

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Attention!
Login database same Arion, Marriage, Lionna, Legacy, Nanna.
Old Dex x3 Acc not working on new GOD x3 server.

Atm u can reg acc for Arion (for example) and enter to new god x3 obt

FaeLenKz

I was tryed with my old Nanna acc and dosen't work.
I make a new one, and dosen't work.

If i update the GoD with Dex Update(where change chronicle to GD) when i use my old Nanna ACC i log, but i log on Live God Dex, not on Beta.

I don't know why i doing wrong.

Catalin

tralalala

And why are not old DEX x3 + wrath server accounts working on the new server? What about the membership milestones on these accounts for buying SP? As people who spent money on SP on your servers don't we deserve to keep the current SP purchasing bonuses we earned on these accounts? I'd very much like an answer to this.

tralalala

Any info why some can use old dex accounts and others like me can't log in?

tralalala

So we the loyal L2 dex players can't use our accounts and the SP bonuses we had on them.. wonderful news, make it even more discriminating for the old players who also supported you with cash so no one joins :) GG

Catalin

So we the loyal L2 dex players can't use our accounts and the SP bonuses we had on them.. wonderful news, make it even more discriminating for the old players who also supported you with cash so no one joins :) GG
new server do not use spoints . since 1 year ago we stoped using that system . About your support with $ for god server : total income in last 12 months from dex 3x god = 300 $ ; bills 3000$+
we kept server online for those "loyal" players :)

old login system will be no longer supported

Grim

Login down?

tralalala

new server do not use spoints . since 1 year ago we stoped using that system . About your support with $ for god server : total income in last 12 months from dex 3x god = 300 $ ; bills 3000$+
we kept server online for those "loyal" players :)

old login system will be no longer supported
Well yep it is understandable why in the past 12 months there was not much support having in mind the big fail with lost login data and then 10 days rollback after those 2 weeks of downtime that sadly killed the population on that server. This kind of happened around 12 months ago, so it explains the lack of support.
Was nice of you to keep it up for so long for the few of us who remained after those problems occurred when most people left.

Thelder1

i have a different problem but still..i can create char but i cant set up a char code..it just doesnt let me click ok for some reason..so i cant join beta pls reply if any1 has any ideea

Thelder1

So noone has any ideea why i cant set a character password so i can actualy play??

Thelder1

Solved..i was just stupid..didnt see that i had to enter the pin twice before actualy being accepted..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Chat 11
A General Chat 1
S General Chat 6

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom