Few time ago, i had the same problem when i'm tempted to connect to the game. My account on the official server of Lineage II doesn't work too.
On the official server when my login stay in "currently logging in" state, i receive an "invalid socket" message.
After some searches, I found a solution from the NCSoft support.
It solved my connection problem on Valkyrie.
I wish this solution can help you too.
"Thank you for providing us with the Game Advisor report.
I noticed some Winsock discrepancies found within the report that could be contributing to this issue. To resolve this issue please do the following:
1. Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu.
2. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe."
3. Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator."
4. Type "netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt. Please attach that file to this ticket. (We would like this report even if the issue is resolved)
5. Once complete, type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.
Once completed, please try connecting again.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.