Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

login

rakier

i didnt manage to log stay on statue you are curently loging in ...

Last edited:

rakier

stil "your are currently logging in" on 2 differentes machins and multiple account and i know an other person who have the same problem

rakier

Any staff news about this connexion problem ??

serveur still alive ?

IP ban ?

other problem ??

rakier

i think there is a problems with tiket i have 4 open,i cant re-open them and they appear with this attribut : Date: 01.01.1970 02:01

edit: the 2 other clan members i can contact outside game have the same problem of logging

Last edited:

DerDrachen

Hi rakier,

Sorry for my english because i'm french.

Few time ago, i had the same problem when i'm tempted to connect to the game. My account on the official server of Lineage II doesn't work too.

On the official server when my login stay in "currently logging in" state, i receive an "invalid socket" message.

After some searches, I found a solution from the NCSoft support.

It solved my connection problem on Valkyrie.

I wish this solution can help you too.

Citation :

"Thank you for providing us with the Game Advisor report.

I noticed some Winsock discrepancies found within the report that could be contributing to this issue. To resolve this issue please do the following:

1. Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu.
2. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe."
3. Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator."
4. Type "netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt. Please attach that file to this ticket. (We would like this report even if the issue is resolved)
5. Once complete, type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.

Once completed, please try connecting again.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Ashe
NCSOFT Technical Support"

rakier

hi DerDrachen

i m french too ;)

my problem is solve i have dl new system file and it is good. And other people who have the same problem of me manage to log now without doing anything.

thx anyway for support.

aurogha

hi rakier ive tryed DerDrachen solution but nothing changed... im stuck on "you are currently logging in".. what is your solution can i try it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A General Chat 1
S General Chat 6
FaeLenKz General Chat 20

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom