Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question about L2Store and Raid Bosses

Elsea

Hello,
I have 2 kinda important questions for the start,
1. Are the items available now for ToDs final for start of the server? If not could we get L2Store item list that will be available to buy at the beggining of server?
2. Are you going to kill Raid Bosses at the start or are they going to be all up? (At the start of innova off servers bosses were all killed coz they give huge amount of exp).

Thx for info.

nonfactor

Hello,
I have 2 kinda important questions for the start,
1. Are the items available now for ToDs final for start of the server? If not could we get L2Store item list that will be available to buy at the beggining of server?
2. Are you going to kill Raid Bosses at the start or are they going to be all up? (At the start of innova off servers bosses were all killed coz they give huge amount of exp).

Thx for info.
I like the idea of killing the boss in the start of the server BUT this mean that the people that will start 1 day later will just go kill the bosses and catch up to the people that was farming all night 10H+ to make 85. If the admins stop all the boss under 85 for 1 week then it will be ok for me to farm like normal style otherwase No logic for me to farm like idiot all night and in the morning someone is bigger level then me but played 10h less. SOrry for my bad english

Elsea

I like the idea of killing the boss in the start of the server BUT this mean that the people that will start 1 day later will just go kill the bosses and catch up to the people that was farming all night 10H+ to make 85. If the admins stop all the boss under 85 for 1 week then it will be ok for me to farm like normal style otherwase No logic for me to farm like idiot all night and in the morning someone is bigger level then me but played 10h less. SOrry for my bad english
Thats not the case actually coz if they are killed at the start there will be ~12h till they start spawning again and there will be huge amount of ppl waiting for them so exp will be divided, on the other hand if they are up since the start 1-2 cps can just run from boss to boss since lvl 20 and gain huge advantage very quickly. Anyway both options are fine with me, I would just like to know which 1 is going to be chosen before we start.

Elsea

I got the info about Donation shop and it looks pretty Ok now, still waiting for info about Raid Bosses, plx answer before start.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adeezah General Chat 3
M General Chat 8
T General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom