Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

EU Clan Recruiting

xhooker

how can u kill us if u pr all the time :)))) but all the time
flame u ? u my friend dont know what flame is in this game if i start to flame u will be bad
u dismiss my member bcoz after ask u 10 times on clan chat to give CC he say only this : "aniana mancami-ai banana " only this ... this is not flame or smth this is pure joke and after u dismiss and ban from ts my member ...
and btw skadi is a scammer from last servers u can ask who u want .. he bot on server rush lvl then quit and sell for money :)[/QUOT
x0ax0a0x0a0x0a0xa0 scammer is you who scam kris acc with istina 2kkk adena sp for 100$ and for this sell for money why you dont say who broth items/adena from kris want to applay screen shots how kid buy adena from kris? and btw on last dexbr who rush for lvl and quit after 2 weeks???(also do spezion bug) i gues now kid is not here to donate for you and thats why start to cry that we use bot program and rush for lvl

Pintea

flame and agian flame blablabla you have zarenger you have donate player .................
just play and shut up.:)))

Adeezah

better just drop war already :) it's useless tbh

Adeezah

Aniana

u shld see him how swearing my fmily members after each fight , is amazing

MagicElf

Banned
is amazing how retard can u be in this game .. u cant 7 vs 7 and call 1 more party to help u and then u spam ur 0 ... how can u be so brainddmg?
and still dont have clan hall on this low ppl server is amzing ...what a clanlider ... zranger party dont have money to spend? u know kris fuk many ppl with items and then try to sell for real money .... what can i say kris u fuk my ppl we fuk u back ... remember 200 $ items on dex ?:)))))) and now u know who fuk u :)))) h5 bro !

Aniana

Doesn't matter what happens in the game dude, you have no right to swear like this ... you think at least one time maybe some of them don't have all family @ ? ... ofc not
Is sad because you don't have any friend @ who can tell u how retarded you are... would be a good advice!
I saw your hatred and stupidity go so far than I do not think it's someone @ forum/game who has not figured what stupid kid you are.
I see that u insist on same sh1t thing ( on forum, !chat IG & party mching title ) about `we dont have a CH`... well i will tranfer one of our 2 CH on main clan to do your pleasure.
If Skadi pty uses zranger ... i am 100 % sure ur friend Sharky will ban them until now.

*stop photoshop the war status ... u dont have more than +10 with us, now i see -2

Last edited:

MagicElf

Banned
this is only bcoz of that zranger pt from ur clan and bcoz u pr all the time :)
remember this ?skadi : i can see where u are atm

aniana ti-ai ales prost prietenii o sa-mi dai dreptate mai tarziu cand or sa te futa in gura cum eu nu am facut cu tine ci tu m-ai futut cand ai inceput sa dai kick aiurea din clan ...
pe server daca ai bot nu primesti ban ... ci jail :) dar cred ca skadi deja a fost pe la jail 3 ore cu cp-ul
nu vezi ca toti oamenii care au jucat cu tine numai joaca nici 1 ... si-au dat si ei seama cum esti ... dar asta e viata

Last edited:

xhooker

is amazing how retard can u be in this game .. u cant 7 vs 7 and call 1 more party to help u and then u spam ur 0 ... how can u be so brainddmg?
and still dont have clan hall on this low ppl server is amzing ...what a clanlider ... zranger party dont have money to spend? u know kris fuk many ppl with items and then try to sell for real money .... what can i say kris u fuk my ppl we fuk u back ... remember 200 $ items on dex ?:)))))) and now u know who fuk u :)))) h5 bro !

nice photoshop where is superior status who you get for 25 frags and remarkable for 50++ and tell 1 person who kris scam?? and you just admit that you scam kris with 200$ i cant see how much more retardet you can be and again kris sold this items to yours cp go tell gm that we use zranger and we will see who use bot's

MagicElf

Banned
remember when kris skadi kid sabina farm 2 weeks with rune 200% drop and then kris take all items and try to sell for real money ?:)))))))))))))))))))))))))
and again no1 scam kris .... kris scam kid and sabina :) and btw dex x3 is wiped

xhooker

remember when kris skadi kid sabina farm 2 weeks with rune 200% drop and then kris take all items and try to sell for real money ?:)))))))))))))))))))))))))
and again no1 scam kris .... kris scam kid and sabina :) and btw dex x3 is wiped

x0a0x0a0xa0x0a00xa0x0a00xa nice fix for photoshop but remarcable dosent look that way :D

Aniana

delete ur signature with war status dude ,any retard can see is a photoshop fake ... you are pathetic fool

MagicElf

Banned
so u call all ppl retards ok :))))))))) what i have in that signature is pure true from game

Aniana

is pure sh1t, one h ago u edit bcouse u forget to put remarcable icon ... was with equal on `181 ... fking liar

nuken

I have absolutely nothing with Oana, just delete all of ur members from friendlist ... except Athena ... is some bug i cant delete him
:((( why would you even try to delete me....
Magic teh forum warrior !!

Aniana

* Clan lvl 8 + skills
* Active wars

We lf active Cp 90+ , Pm Aniana IG

Regards !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Clans recruit 0
1 Clans recruit 0
U Clans recruit 0
M Clans recruit 0
3 Clans recruit 1