Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Valkyrie - aden-prize-wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

http://valkyrie-wheel.lineage.ro/

What is this game?

How much does it cost to play the Aden Prize Wheel?
Each spin will cost you 25 ToD.

Who can play the Aden Prize Wheel?
You need to log in and select a character to play Aden Prize Wheel. So, current Lineage2dex.com and Lineage.ru players that have enough ToD can play Aden Prize Wheel.

How do you play the Aden Prize Wheel?
Make sure that you are logged into your account and have enough ToD in your account, and then spin right here on this web page! If you need ToD, you can purchase more through your account.

Are there any account or character requirements to play the Aden Prize Wheel?
Anyone with a Lineage2dex.com account in good standing can play the game.

What are my chances to win a prize?
You are always guaranteed to get a prize. Every spin’s a win!

What are the prizes that can be won?
The prizes are displayed on the Aden Prize Wheel page! We also encourage you to visit our official forums to share what you won with the community and to see what other players won.

How do I claim my prize?
Log in to Lineage II on the game character you selected when you spun the Aden Prize Wheel, you will receive your items directly in inventory. The WHEEL will kick you out of the game to award your items.

What happens if my browser crashes while the Aden Prize Wheel is spinning?
Don’t worry, you don't lose your prize! The system still determines your prize and delivers it to the character that you selected.
When can I play the Aden Prize Wheel? Is it permanent?
The game is open for only a limited time so that we can offer different prizes for each period the Aden Prize Wheel is open.
Can I play the Aden Prize Wheel on my mobile phone or tablet?
Yes. The Aden Prize Wheel game is browser-based. You can play on your phone or tablet's browser.
What is ToD?
Tears of Devotion are virtual currency you use to buy Lineage II DEX items or services in the L2 DEX Store.
How do I get ToD?
Buy ToD with real world currency from within your User CP. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a new free account!
How much ToD can I buy in one transaction? And is there a minimum ToD purchase?
The minimum purchase for ToD is 150 ToD. There is no maximum purchase limit. You can have an unlimited amount of ToD in your account.
What is the refund policy on the Aden Prize Wheel?
All purchases are final. We do not offer refunds for spinning the Aden Prize Wheel.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom