Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Few proofs admins play in sopranos top cp

Anarchy

half of your crap cp/clan was baned for botting so ask your friends who set that shop ))
lol? I am wondering who is providing you this infos :)))

#Riddle

le.docteur

admin confirmed by himself your cp was banned for botting, so why you even trying retard xD
just in case someone missed: this post

no wonders that you emoquited, if you can't catchup offline pt in week :rolleyes:
You should stop the flame.
Except the better organization and better pvp skill you are not above any player who was banned because of botting.
I really dont think you should flame about botting while you were doing the same
So stop flaming if u dont want me to post proofs about your team mate rizzer

Last edited:

#Riddle

So stop flaming if u dont want me to post proofs about your team mate rizzer
go ahead,
rizzer is the first feoh hero in Europe history, it cost him a lot of effort and skill to make it happen, that proves he doesn't need help of bots to be one step ahead XDD

snuf

go ahead,
rizzer is the first feoh hero in Europe history, it cost him a lot of effort and skill to make it happen, that proves he doesn't need help of bots to be one step ahead XDD
XDXDDDDDDdd

Beloved

oh im so sure you know who from your staff is playing,guesse fast some1 like sharky for ex that is sharing his gm account around players,you are so so lame and this is the main reason you fucked up all the dex comunity.Have a nice day !

Beloved

Topic moved to right section. Try be polite regarding staff . See rules . I already wrote that none from dex team is playing game . Continue your flame with clans and stop involving server staff . Consider as a last warning . I kinda hate conspiracy theories. Read again my previous post before you reply. Thank you
why so sensitive mister? where the hell you were when sharky gave his account to 3lfitza on the old glory days and he was summoning every week other pvp stone in his clan? im sick of your hypocrisy,i just hope your servers will die fast like usual after ppl will open their eyes and see with what and who they are dealing.

ShArKy

why so sensitive mister? where the hell you were when sharky gave his account to 3lfitza on the old glory days and he was summoning every week other pvp stone in his clan? im sick of your hypocrisy,i just hope your servers will die fast like usual after ppl will open their eyes and see with what and who they are dealing.
Hey mister, for your info "ShArKy" never was GM on Old GoD server, i gave the char to clan after i stopped playing.

Catalin

Gm chars are binded to owner pc and ip. Nobody cant login to a gm char.
Rest is history.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom