Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

IF the forum gets wiped, the only person with administrator privileges is the guy who started the forum.

And it's been 3 days and catalin isn't on yahoo messenger.
I'll ask him on Skype tomorrow. :eek:

Bavanai

GPL? :/ If I were you I'd get a less "bling"-ey, newer car... That eventually runs on gas or diesel.

madnes

whats GPL ?

and i like this car , it awesome shape , nice engine and its from the old school , where things was build to last and not build to break

trust me , i work with ppl in this bussines and they did tell me that

DeuX

It looks like a show off small dick 2nd handed car. I would go for something smaller and practical. And GPL is a car moved by gas instead of fuel.

madnes

well i guess i am small dick user than too if i like it

i am not married so i dont need practical car jeez ...

also i am kinda 2m 110 kg guy , trust me i dont need small car !!

i am driving one every friking day for 9 hours , i want my own car to be big and comfortable

Last edited:

Bavanai

Whatever makes you happy dude, just saying that it seems to run on GPL due to the tank in the back. That shit ages your engine like nicotine ages skin, and considering that it's already close to 20 years old you're looking at extreme unreliability. I'm not saying "get a small car", what I'm saying is getting a newer one, sacrifice some penis length for some reliability, a car which won't get you broken parts every 200 km.

madnes

i am not fat , i just have some belly :D

no realy i am not :)

plus new cars break as much as old , trust me , i am delivering parts every friking day for 2000 + year cars , and they have some realy expensive shits

also i have a budget , and nothing big and reliable can get inside that budget :)

that engine on BMW 318 IS is kinda the only one that doesnt melt from the GPL , i have talked with alot of mechanics ( i meet them everyday )

plus e-penis ( or road penis maybe ? ) its something that ppl mistake with just difrent kind of taste for things . i want to enjoy my self , and i dont think i will enjoying myself in something bad looking or just ordinary , maybe i am a show off , but who cares , its my car :D ( hope to be if its not broken ) .

gonna put her on test tommorow , my boss is gonna come personaly to look at it and see if everything is fine ( for its age obviously , i am not that crazy to believe it should be perfect ) .

Str1k3r

So mobile theme is fucked up, can't change it anymore.
@madnes. BMW is a cocalar car. And the rear drive will drive you crazy on winter. On snow. You will like it if you are a drifting fan. Otherwise ... :D

On a side note, Deux ... Nexus 5 or HTC One ? I'm more into HTC, that unibody aluminium case is just ... perfect ! :D Yet, N5 has better hardware plus KitKat ... :D

Last edited:

DeuX

So mobile theme is fucked up, can't change it anymore.
@madnes. BMW is a cocalar car. And the rear drive will drive you crazy on winter. On snow. You will like it if you are a drifting fan. Otherwise ... :D

On a side note, Deux ... Nexus 5 or HTC One ? I'm more into HTC, that unibody aluminium case is just ... perfect ! :D Yet, N5 has better hardware plus KitKat ... :D

You answered yourself. What you prefer? The good looking body of the One X? Or the blazing top notch hardware of the nexus?
Forget about Kitkat, the one x will get it also. On a personal note, I'm a bit tired of simple phones so I would pick the one x.

Str1k3r

I already ordered HTC (w/o X :p ), but dunno, wanted a confirmation from your side. :D

DeuX

Yeah meant the HTC One, not the one X. Shit happens when you're backed, watching tv and trying to post some decent reply.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom