Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Start Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

sPWNZ

I want to ask if there is any consideration going on in the staff members, about pushing back the start date?It seems your ru partner is not ready yet, haven't even announced about the server yet not to talk about any advertisement campaign.I believe maybe your server has a chance of success, but only if you push back the start date and give yourself and your russian partner enough time to make proper advertisement campaigns and bring a lot of people here.Atleast 2 to 3 weeks.I believe every person with a head on his shoulders, will agree with me.

So what do admins think about that?

Last edited:

Quiet

Please don't make delay. Right before summer people will have exams or will be studying to prepare for exams. Also closer to summer weather gets better, less and less people will stay at home. There is no reason to delay server...

In my personal view a delay will mean a fail to server's administration too.

Also. I was yesterday and today logged in OBT, saw 3 people in total there. There are no stuff like D/C/B/A crystals to check weapons SA and other low lvl stuff...

Last edited:

sPWNZ

Please don't make delay. Right before summer people will have exams or will be studying to prepare for exams. Also closer to summer weather gets better, less and less people will stay at home. There is no reason to delay server...

In my personal view a delay will mean a fail to server's administration too.

Also. I was yesterday and today logged in OBT, saw 3 people in total there. There are no stuff like D/C/B/A crystals to check weapons SA and other low lvl stuff...
How do you imagine server being good if their partner l2.is haven't even announced the opening of a new server, not to mention advertisement for the RU part of the community?So currently the only people who will show up on 7th March, are the 2 pages of recruitment, not to mention the non existant sides.RunAway can be counted but i heard they dont even have 1 party yet).
Also no one is talking about 3 months delay or something, but 3-4 weeks to give enough time for an advertisement campaign for both EU and RU community.

Quiet

It's not our fault that RU side did not prepared Ads till this moment. This does show how deep l2.is is looking to this project. It's not our fault that Dex admins announced live date so early without preparing all the stuff. It shows once again how Dex cheaply looks to the project. As a project since forever in l2 history, such mistake should not be made..

DarkJade

RU side actually has info on its main page (made on 7th of February) Low rate HF & IL Must Have. But it is not complete.

sPWNZ

It's not our fault that RU side did not prepared Ads till this moment. This does show how deep l2.is is looking to this project. It's not our fault that Dex admins announced live date so early without preparing all the stuff. It shows once again how Dex cheaply looks to the project. As a project since forever in l2 history, such mistake should not be made..
And the good thing is there is still time to fix those mistakes, and maybe have a decent server.

HarveySpecter

Funny russian
You will be surprised but I'm international guy, the difference is I'm not blind, russian community has bigger potential, potential for owners of servers means population, population means money. We're just small group in the world of thousands of russian people these days, L2 is almost dead in West Europe, face it. Dex have made the smart move cooperating with ru.

Last edited:

Quiet

There is another very popular project who will launch server in march. Which means if Dex delays live date, we not only lose RU side players, but we will lose EU side too cause of preparation for exams. Personally, If Dex delays start I will be forced to choose the other server just because how "cheaply" both Dex and L2.is looks to the project.

Last edited:

sPWNZ

There is another very popular project who will launch server in march. Which means if Dex delays live date, we not only lose RU side players, but we will lose EU side too cause of preparation for exams. Personally, I Dex delays start I will be forced to choose the other server just because how "cheaply" both Dex and L2.is looks to the project.
And which is the other project)?

Quiet

And which is the other project)?
I don't want say the name of the project. Cause Dex admins can throw banhammer you know :) All I can say is that they just announced server launch like hour or two ago. And it will launch in 13 of March. So if we delay start RU side will go there for sure for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Catalin

Topic made on wrong forum, ru side is a boss, dex's just employee.
Actually if you start to read arion description, old ru part is no longer into the project so guess again who is the "boss" :)
Dexteam will create a server hfive using retail files. Since 2004 we had players from all over the world. we always prefered more non ru players, but with ru side there is more competition :)

Last edited:

Exterial

Banned
I don't want say the name of the project. Cause Dex admins can throw banhammer you know :) All I can say is that they just announced server launch like hour or two ago. And it will launch in 13 of March. So if we delay start RU side will go there for sure for obvious reasons.
averia ?
java ?
new server every month ?

Good ru clans will not play there

Last edited:

le.docteur

There is another very popular project who will launch server in march. Which means if Dex delays live date, we not only lose RU side players, but we will lose EU side too cause of preparation for exams. Personally, If Dex delays start I will be forced to choose the other server just because how "cheaply" both Dex and L2.is looks to the project.
We are talking about l2off not java platforms

HarveySpecter

Actually if you start to read arion description, old ru part is no longer into the project so guess again who is the "boss" :)
Dexteam will create a server hfive using retail files. Since 2004 we had players from all over the world. we always prefered more non ru players, but with ru side there is more competition :)
You didn't get exactly what I wanted to say, the boss is the one who brings more people attention, obvious is international community looks poor compared to russian. Off files, nothing special these days. Hope that chats (!, +, %) won't sink in russian language.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom