Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Start Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveySpecter

i want to believe in this but than comes 83 level baium and tells me that im wrong
Imho is a good move, no idea why some people are still so obsessed about every single retail feature like in past when most privates servers were on java platform.

Quiet

Better later and more publicity.
Better launch at best possible time. Server delay will cause of a lot of players because of other projects. Russian don't care java or off. If it fits their rates and chronicle they will play it no matter what. Also remember fact that we will lose a lot of people the closer it comes to summer because of obvious reasons.

Catalin

SplichO

Hello, if possible maybe near winter after we clarify how we can use best the classic files and updates made in korea to them. After arion we dont plan any new server soon. Dex policy until co-op with liru was always max 2 low rate srv per year.
Yes but L2classic is not standard low rate, also will you keep it retail rate?

snake10

Hello, if possible maybe near winter after we clarify how we can use best the classic files and updates made in korea to them. After arion we dont plan any new server soon. Dex policy until co-op with liru was always max 2 low rate srv per year.
whether the transfer of the server?
if so, when opening

Hani911

What can i say that i don't like late time. Our cp's goes play other server, which opens earlier. Spring, summer, exams is coming and we dont wait server late date. I think that you lose a lot of players from east europe community if you open server later...

Catalin

What can i say that i don't like late time. Our cp's goes play other server, which opens earlier. Spring, summer, exams is coming and we dont wait server late date. I think that you lose a lot of players from east europe community if you open server later...
If you enjoy real l2 high five chronicle l2off, then you will play on dex. If you are a java fan then there are plenty of servers i think.
Our interest and same must be for you is to have a competitive server.
Join beta :)

Hani911

If you enjoy real l2 high five chronicle l2off, then you will play on dex. If you are a java fan then there are plenty of servers i think.
I am not java servers fan. I hate java and java players. Our group back to l2 after 3 years and we want to play this season, but time is time. I think you guys have enought time to prepare this server to open on march 7 because you are serious people. A lot of people know this server from old times and everyone knows about open date. 1 week left, we hope that we can play on march 7 and we wish you guys to solve your problems. Good luck :)

Quiet

The difference between off and java became really small nowadays. Project who have money fixed all major bugs and if a player don't know specific java features, it would be hard for him to tell which server he is playing, off or java. I hope you will not delay start cause you will lose a lot of RU players cause of other project.

sPWNZ

Get real we are talking about 2-3 weeks delay, its same shit and it will still start in March.

Quiet

Stop advertise here. Next is ban

Last edited by a moderator:

PrinceAdam

Some Certainty about the start date would be great so I know if I should just play somewhere else in the meantime.

Quiet

Dear staff, please quote my any message where I say anything to advertise other server :) I haven't even told a server name, unless you read people personal messages...

sPWNZ

Ye you really should say if you will postpone, i guess 2 weeks will be enough to make proper advertisement, but you should tell us so we know what to do.

Quiet

Ye you really should say if you will postpone, i guess 2 weeks will be enough to make proper advertisement, but you should tell us so we know what to do.
This is what I wanted to say. If Dex wants delay then they should say it now, not announce it 3-4 days left before start. If you take a look l2.is still haven't done anything about this project which means (or better need to say is seems so) the server launch will be delayed. No front page, no normal post/section in forum.

People won't tolerate lack of communication from staff. Can't count how many promising projects died simply because of this. And let's be honest, last few Dex projects wasn't brilliant too.

P.S. I hope Dex staff won't start banhammer for honest opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom