Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion ressurected

Restart Arion from 0 with 10x rates ?

• Good idea!

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • Bad Idea !

Votes: 33 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NightFury

i for once, as a support lover, would be kinda unhappy if i would go to play in a server with npc buffer. what u can and i've seen in other projects is extend the newbie buffs till 85 so it helps a bit the solo players without hurting the support players. lets face everyone hates that part where u get lvl 76 and have to go without buffs for the 700 mobs xD
or just implement some kind of item u earn while farming and with that item u can buy some buff elixirs, lots of servers are going for this lately. ofc those elixirs would be only basic buffs without Cov and dance/song. that way wouldn't hurt the support players cus parties would still need them, but solo players wouldn't have such a hard time. When i say this elixir i dont mean the milk ones with all the buffs, i mean like cocktails, one with fighter buffs and other with mage buffs.
Lets put it this way as an example:
- While u hunting mobs every 20 minutes (or wtv time u guys decide) the character gets a "Hunting Coin" (or wtv names u guys decide xD)
-With those "Hunting Coins" players can buy buff cocktails (20 to 30 coins), Greater healing pots (something expensive enough to not be worth it), HP / CP elixirs etc.
-Both the items purchased with "Hunting Coins" and Coins itself may not be traded or dropped.

Last edited:

NightFury

Based on both your FB pages and the forum, u guys might want to tweak a bit the rates and drop it for like a x7 or something. Its still high for me but seams between x5 and x7 its something that would please most of the players.

Also another idea, and again it makes no difference for me since i've been dealing with Russian ppl for long time and i can understand most of it, i think you guys should find a way to not allow ppl to use Cyrillic* at least on the market shops. on chat its ok ppl can turn it off if they dont want to see it and everyone should be able to use their language to speak freely and for easier communication, but i think at least on shops it can be avoided and i know its something that pisses off a lot of non-Russian community.

*(For the ones who dont know or are not familiar with it, Cyrillic is those letters that Russian ppl use to communicate and drives ppl insane xD Example: цгщшздльчыф)

Last edited:

Chopin

- reopen Arion - 27 march
- rate x10 (only for exp/sp)
- all tods refunded to players accounts.
- donate shop w/o runes, w/o vit potion ( only cakes for more pvp and small boost.)
- donate shop will be available from start date.
- 2 weeks tod can't be tradable.
- price for buying 2nd class prof = 400k adena.
- premium acc will available only after 2 weeks from starting date, and don't have pccafe system and etc. PA it's only +50% xp/sp
- offline shop 2 weeks from start free ; after 2 weeks = 50k adena.
+1, that looks absolutely amazing without runes, vit potions and PA only after weeks.
Can't wait to play :)

Ryno

so, guys
27 march 20:00 GMT +3
Arion reopen
- exp/sp/adena x10
- all tods refunded to players accounts.
- donate shop w/o runes, w/o vit potion ( only cakes for more pvp and small boost.)
- donate shop will be available from start date.
- 2 weeks tod can't be tradable.
- price for buying 2nd class prof = 400k adena.
- premium acc will available only after 2 weeks from starting date, and don't have pccafe system and etc. PA it's only +50% xp/sp
- offline shop 2 weeks from start free ; after 2 weeks = 50k adena.
+1 I cannot wait. And for the NPC buffer, it will ruin the game. We want retail like server.

Ryno

i for once, as a support lover, would be kinda unhappy if i would go to play in a server with npc buffer. what u can and i've seen in other projects is extend the newbie buffs till 85 so it helps a bit the solo players without hurting the support players. lets face everyone hates that part where u get lvl 76 and have to go without buffs for the 700 mobs xD
or just implement some kind of item u earn while farming and with that item u can buy some buff elixirs, lots of servers are going for this lately. ofc those elixirs would be only basic buffs without Cov and dance/song. that way wouldn't hurt the support players cus parties would still need them, but solo players wouldn't have such a hard time. When i say this elixir i dont mean the milk ones with all the buffs, i mean like cocktails, one with fighter buffs and other with mage buffs.
Lets put it this way as an example:
- While u hunting mobs every 20 minutes (or wtv time u guys decide) the character gets a "Hunting Coin" (or wtv names u guys decide xD)
-With those "Hunting Coins" players can buy buff cocktails (20 to 30 coins), Greater healing pots (something expensive enough to not be worth it), HP / CP elixirs etc.
-Both the items purchased with "Hunting Coins" and Coins itself may not be traded or dropped.
L2 is a team based game. Why to play solo? There are a lot of clans recruiting, so no point in playing solo. This is retail server.

Kasownik

L2 is a team based game. Why to play solo? There are a lot of clans recruiting, so no point in playing solo. This is retail server.
And who normal after 10 years of experience will play in clan with total nubs that are new to the game and cant even press in time f1?
80% of clans now are newbie'ish compared to l2 history past clans and thats the fact, then 10% of clans are just single CP clans and the rest is 10% clans that doubtfully will recruit another random that wants to play his own class.
from whole server population- 70% are those players you can call randoms and dont tell me about teamplay l2 nowadays.
Thats an observation and answer to your question Why to play solo.

NightFury

Those buff cocktails existed on retail also, with the difference there they were bought with money xD
And lets face it, either its a team game or not, there will always be a lot of solo players, either because they enjoy it that way, or because they cant find a clan needing their class, or because they cant find a CP,, or simply because they woke up too early and everyone else is still sleeping and the guy/girl really needs to go farm them bogs or elemental stones xD
Theres also the group who plays the game only to get to oly stage, and some of those will most likely just solo rush the level and stuff.

NightFury

if u already voted on previous one it wont let you vote on this 2 new choices i think.

Last edited:

DickTheQuick

Question in this pool: Restart Arion from 0 with 5x or 10x rates ?

Answers:
- Good Idea
- Bad Idea

Staff i think you wanted to reset this pool with different answers

Catalin

Question in this pool: Restart Arion from 0 with 5x or 10x rates ?

Answers:
- Good Idea
- Bad Idea

Staff i think you wanted to reset this pool with different answers
There are 19 pages of ideas

Deucalion

I don't want to be rude, but the way the pool was edited, the answers doesn't make sense anymore. Is Good Idea = reset and 5x rates, Bad Idea = reset and 10x rates?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Q General Chat 2
F General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom