Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Chat

Windfure!!1

idk what to say
old times are never coming back simply cuz the community right now is ******
old times are never coming back cuz the game is too old and everybody knows how to farm fast and reach end game quickly enough
and i guess we're too old for the game itself too
i miss everything but meh...

edit; i even miss the old forum that got hacked and i miss waking up in the morning drinking my coffee and scrolling and scrolling and reading teh bullshiet :cool:

vivian

i saw Dex fails so many times in past years, i saw many lies, i saw so many s*** ..... and feel sorry for noobs who didnt had the chance to play this game back then when it used to be fun and wasnt all about the euros. So thx DEX for so many and beautiful memories .GL

wendigo

idk what to say
old times are never coming back simply cuz the community right now is ******
old times are never coming back cuz the game is too old and everybody knows how to farm fast and reach end game quickly enough
and i guess we're too old for the game itself too
i miss everything but meh...

edit; i even miss the old forum that got hacked and i miss waking up in the morning drinking my coffee and scrolling and scrolling and reading teh bullshiet :cool:
once they closed old dex4x it all went to shit ...
but i told u where to go now :)

Shunekas

And where can I see how many players are playing only on Arion x10?
Omg why do you care about online so much? Gather up you friends, or join a clan and play. There is like 300-400 people playing actively, and I see new people coming everyday.

QRQ

Omg why do you care about online so much? Gather up you friends, or join a clan and play. There is like 300-400 people playing actively, and I see new people coming everyday.
Yeah why you care about online in MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game)... :rolleyes:

danield

the fact that you see new people coming everyday, shows that you are 5 players and you all know each other :)

Shunekas

Yeah why you care about online in MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game)... :rolleyes:
Massivly doesn't mean exact number, it may be 10, it may be 100 it may be 10k. My point is that if you want to play the game, you come, you look at it from the inside view and then you make decision to stay or to leave. What is the point of running inside forums , questioning people over and over again instead of taking a look, and making your own decision?

Exterial

Banned
opening new server after 1 week of first servers fail

thats why theres no online

i said it before too but looks like its hard to understand for dex admins

Last edited:

Catalin

W
opening new server after 1 week of first servers fail

thats why theres no online

i said it before too but looks like its hard to understand for dex admins
The only fail is that l2 community these days are made by players like you :)

WildRose

W
The only fail is that l2 community these days are made by players like you :)
Oh, yeaah, lashing out on people just because they have sugestions for making your server more popular (>more proffitable/susstainable), that`s sure gonna help!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 3
Q General Chat 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom