Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

any info about new hellbound server???

Deucalion

Near 1 june will be opening date
So what will happen to Arion then, will be closed?

Also there was mention that: "The next project we will open this year, after a very long beta period when we all can learn the game will be : L2 Classic Korean style", how can anyone keep having trust in your team, when you constantly go back on your words.

ShArKy

1. during december Dex will launch a God Glory Days fresh server including a new antibot protection. Beta for this server will start in november so we can adjust things based on players sugestions . Rate 2-3 x

2&3 . (We dont know yet the order :) )
We plan to allow players to have fun in a hellbound server l2off low rate for those who miss old time chronicles and we will open a high five low rate 5-7x . Opening date : january 2015 .

LE: the second server can be made using : Lineage2Classic l2off files
http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/5878-Future-plans-and-projects

Paka

Near 1 june will be opening date
my opinion this date is too far summer in coming!!!may will be better i think...hellbound and after some months with update good stuff good stuff :p

urlaflorin

what will be different this time from all other servers that we had 10k players at start and for some reason after 1 month they left and servers went dead then removed?
And what hellbound/kamael version has different from hi5 ?

Catalin

what will be different this time from all other servers that we had 10k players at start and for some reason after 1 month they left and servers went dead then removed?
And what hellbound/kamael version has different from hi5 ?
Hellbound is something "new" in l2 right now. :)

Paka

yes because hi5 its really easy and the most people in 1 month they are full gear and they dont have something else to do...kinda boring anymore
hellbound is old good chronicle and the last years we are playing only hi5 so its something "new" for sure :D
make good advertise and GL...waiting for more info about the server!!!

tipsy

We are all waiting for more info.. pls, do it fast! We need this HB to play <3

vanidad

I'm a little bit disapointed the server isn't gracia final , but oh well... gonna be hard to bring people back to this server anyway
What about the Classic project Catalyn ? you waiting for the european official to be released ? is it a good decission to compite with them directly ?
I don't think so. :D Good Luck anyway.

Psymon

Well, good luck with the project, considering massive hype that is being build now that EU Innova announced classic server opening ...

Effigy

Banned
What do you mean "If you have players" you said the server won't close anytime soon, you said you're going to have longer duration projects.What about the thousands of ToD I purchased?What now you'll close it after a month?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom