Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

any info about new hellbound server???

FAQ

all i wish you guys is good luck with this server i hope there will be ppl because i wanna play on your servers.

urlaflorin

i belive you might need to get a rabbit out of your hat with this server , last few servers had 1-3 months over 2-3k players and drop to nothing really fast.
Lineage is the same thing no matter the chronicle,and in kamael you have less items to farm than in gracia final.Implement automatic events something we have never had on l2dex like tvt , ctf , or something custom. I belive the most succes we-ve had for a brief time was hi5 server when it had buffs and a few custom soulshots.

Paka

what are you talking man really...its classic low rate server no circus dont need to add something LOL

levi

me and my friends we are really looking forward to play here, we are all old Dex vets since the begining...hope you can atract at least 2000 real ppl to play here..as much as i hate say it i think it will be good to add a lame vote reward like some att stones/cry because a lot of people usually look for server in l2hopzone and other sites...

Catalin

me and my friends we are really looking forward to play here, we are all old Dex vets since the begining...hope you can atract at least 2000 real ppl to play here..as much as i hate say it i think it will be good to add a lame vote reward like some att stones/cry because a lot of people usually look for server in l2hopzone and other sites...
At least 2000? I doubt you are an old dex player if you can only play if other 2000 players are online :)
No offence

Deucalion

at least 2000 real ppl
Wake up! my friend, this is the real world, not the land of dreams. Before NC West updated to IO, not even Chronos or Naia (oldest servers) had 2000k active players left, and Shilen and Magmeld at best had around 500 active players. So once again I need to tell you Wake UP!

The times when a private server can go over 1000K+(if not even less) is long gone, there are simply not enough L2 players remaining to reach those numbers. L2 is a game for older generations; generations that by now probably have families,jobs and little to no time at all to keep playing Lineage 2, and the younger generations have a lot more newer/easier MMORPGs to enjoy and play.

Grow up and stop throwing tantrums about the number of players, this game can be a lot of fun even with less people as long as you want!!!

Paka

mby you want and SA crystals with vote???hahaha java low player

urlaflorin

i can name at least 5 servers with over 5k players online (private servers ) so for all you haters who think that it;s normal to play a MMORPG forever alone we got news it's mass multiplayer not single player!

Deucalion

i can name at least 5 servers with over 5k players online (private servers ) so for all you haters who think that it;s normal to play a MMORPG forever alone we got news it's mass multiplayer not single player!
If at least 1 in 10 of the people that share your view would stick around for at least 1-2 weeks around and see how things evolve the server population would grow in no time.

News Flash: You are part of the problem, not the solution!

Bumbo

so the server will be low rate with 0 comunity or will try to make a mid-rate good with a lot of ppl from old days ?

i alrdy made a suggestion about one mid rate tipe.. is not 100% iam still thinking new stuffs to put to make the server more funny/competitive/and with end-game for 2/3 months

but if is gonna be low rate 3x iam out

cociorvan

so the server will be low rate with 0 comunity or will try to make a mid-rate good with a lot of ppl from old days ?

i alrdy made a suggestion about one mid rate tipe.. is not 100% iam still thinking new stuffs to put to make the server more funny/competitive/and with end-game for 2/3 months

but if is gonna be low rate 3x iam out
end-game for 2-3 months ? and after what ?WIPE no tnx
low rate will be baby or never open the server
LOW RATE :)

lkrauz

end-game for 2-3 months ? and after what ?WIPE no tnx
low rate will be baby or never open the server
LOW RATE :)
with shop up to grade S and craft dynasty in the end game will take much longer than that cuz still has the Jewels boss also that will not be easy to have them.

Mid rate server is certainly the best option today is no more players lifeless same old for Low rate servers, the best way today is a mid rate

lkrauz

abount info of beta server? all players need client hellbound but not have torrent file :\

Bumbo

during beta stage we will decide the best rates to be used .

u will decide whats rates will be on beta???????????????????????

wtf? how u will get community that way ? this is the first thing about opening a new project is decide what kind of project will be

iam out of here, iam done trying to help and done calling old clans to play here.. when u have a serious project to make maybe i can think about coming back

lkrauz

the way things stand the server seriousness must have been the way, the beta was already supposed to be launched in the last two days more since way discourages the community, there are several eager players to be able to return to l2 best time in my opinion , Hellbound was the best I played chronicle and perhaps many out there, so if the work is serious we will streamline some beta to have 1 full month of beta to report bugs to the server when it debuts aki pumping of players

and then decide that you rate, the best so far for Hellbound is a mid rate, the path to a mid rate is the best choice you can be sure!

Paka

u will decide whats rates will be on beta???????????????????????

wtf? how u will get community that way ? this is the first thing about opening a new project is decide what kind of project will be

iam out of here, iam done trying to help and done calling old clans to play here.. when u have a serious project to make maybe i can think about coming back
HAHAHAHAH wtf is this guy???pls come backkkkk bring your top clans too hahahahah

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom