Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Event Christmas Event

Kazama

Community Helper
During this holiday event, monsters will drop an assortment of special holiday items, including ten unique Echo Crystals that play holiday carols, and a variety of Christmas Tree pieces.

Christmas Trees

The Santa Trainees can fashion bright and festive Christmas Trees with the right materials. The monsters roaming Aden and Elmore are rumored to have just what they need, including fir tree branches and ornaments. Gather these pieces from the monsters, and give them to one of the Santa Trainees to create your very own small Christmas Tree!

To make a small Christmas Tree, you will need the following materials:
  • 4 Bead Ornaments
  • 4 Star Ornaments
  • 10 Fir Tree Branches
  • 1 Flower Pot
If you give a Santa Trainee 10 small Christmas Trees, he can work his magic to turn them into a spectacular Special Christmas Tree! Those who rest under the branches of a Special Christmas Tree will gain increased health and magic regeneration. Special Christmas Trees can be summoned anywhere, but you will not receive the tree's magical benefits if it is summoned within a peace zone.

Agation Rudolf

Bring to Santa 10 Christmas Trees and he give you an Agation Seal Bracelet.

Event Schedule

The event begins on December 14, at 11:00 AM +2 UTC, and ends on January 9, 2016 at 10:00. The Event Managers will remain in the villages until January 12.

The L2dex & La2.Gr team wishes all of our players a very safe and happy holiday season!

Last edited by a moderator:

shpik

Event cool , after you handed out at the opening event last weapons and Vesper SA, propose to you today that would have lifted a drop of trees , which provide for useless Adolf

Hiroshima

Are we going to have an actual event with better rewards? this is being ignored by almost everybody. Some Santa Hats would be nice for the peeps to use!

Catalin

Are we going to have an actual event with better rewards? this is being ignored by almost everybody. Some Santa Hats would be nice for the peeps to use!
Last time when we added an event with such rewards we had a riot :) . Best reward for xmass was the antibot update

Hiroshima

The reward doesnt necessarily have to include items. There can be stuff like vitality, xp boosts, random hats, something to make it worth picking up the event items.

HyBy

this is being ignored by almost everybody. Some Santa Hats would be nice for the peeps to use!

I saved all my Christmas trees just in case a GM will tell me "Don't worry, i came to save christmas for you! Give me 10 trees and you will get the santa's hat you want!". It's the holiday season, people should get the shit they want. :p

aVx

Santa hat > Rudolf anytime anywhere

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazama News 2
Star News 58

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom