Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Symphy, cocalar style!

gigel

steljane... in primul rand,, cat de prost poti sa fii ca sa asculti de gigel si 3lfitza,, al doilea rand ai un praf de char, nici macar mie nu-mi mai e frica ... chiar te rog sa revii.. si pentru spartu de gigel, praf iss : abia astept se ne vorbim pe hv,, daca mai e vrodata instare sa fie hero
cocalar mai cretin ca tine nu am intalnit. daca ar durea prostia, ai zbiera de durere de dimineata pana seara. esti incredibil de prost :(

gigel

pe motiv ca nu mai esti tu instare sa iei iss hero? ever?
ce treaba are iss hero cu cel mai prost tyrr de pe server? oricum inca ii bat pe prietenii tai, cu tot cu blessed epics ..pt mine asta e deajuns. am intrat pe un tyrr slab imbracat, fara epice, m am cacat pe tine si tot te dai mare jucator. singurul motiv pentru care ai hero ..e ca nu avem alt tyrr 99 activ pe server, nu ca esti tu vreun jucator. prostule

DeuX

Can you keep it English or you want some time off?

sym

if u idiot consider 1 match is enough to say i dont play on tyrr, well ,, u couldnt take hero form bando 3-4 mathces in a row. so stfu about others,, and keep it fail at your iss char where u are useless

sym

and why u need tyrr active 99? did u see me makeing hero on open oly? or u cant transfer 3lfitza gear on u, chinezu, mimito, steljan in the same time?>

mimito

i dont need 3lf gear to fight v/s you, i take it cause Kalel / wildest

gigel

if u idiot consider 1 match is enough to say i dont play on tyrr, well ,, u couldnt take hero form bando 3-4 mathces in a row. so stfu about others,, and keep it fail at your iss char where u are useless
i saw all your other ~15 -lost- fights vs steljan, thats why i said you are worst tyrr on server. me pwning you with steljan's char -without epics- was 'humiliation', but you cant see that, you can see only t hat i am not iss hero. from the day i got first iss hero i won with any other iss all fights for 3 months in a row, all of them had better items for oly and still lost. by better items i mean blessed antharas and blessed valakas. now if in your blind eyes, i am a iss failure because i lost 4 fights to bandolero, same failure with blessed antharas at least, same failure that lost to me more than 20 fights in total in all his failed iss career, then dumbfuk ..you are 2x idiot - 1 for failing your class so bad and 2nd for not understanding some simple math.

fyi: i am not hero coz i dont have more boxes than fo, not that i am losing points to the one that goes for hero, i am acutally winning at cb 9 out of 10 fights

mucea

Banned
i saw all your other ~15 -lost- fights vs steljan, thats why i said you are worst tyrr on server. me pwning you with steljan's char -without epics- was 'humiliation', but you cant see that, you can see only t hat i am not iss hero. from the day i got first iss hero i won with any other iss all fights for 3 months in a row, all of them had better items for oly and still lost. by better items i mean blessed antharas and blessed valakas. now if in your blind eyes, i am a iss failure because i lost 4 fights to bandolero, same failure with blessed antharas at least, same failure that lost to me more than 20 fights in total in all his failed iss career, then dumbfuk ..you are 2x idiot - 1 for failing your class so bad and 2nd for not understanding some simple math.

fyi: i am not hero coz i dont have more boxes than fo, not that i am losing points to the one that goes for hero, i am acutally winning at cb 9 out of 10 fights
QQQ we care!!!! the bando got active+passive reflect you said bb to hero. you're just a qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqtard who thinks he is the best of the best and when he gets destroyed he calls for mommy. like maka was saying "go die in a car accident" and spare the server of your flood with tears of qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.

gigel

QQQ we care!!!! the bando got active+passive reflect you said bb to hero. you're just a qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqtard who thinks he is the best of the best and when he gets destroyed he calls for mommy. like maka was saying "go die in a car accident" and spare the server of your flood with tears of qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.
so you are cocalar #2
salamdolero, cocalar #3 had active/pasive reflect for long time, tested it in and out of oly ;) so lie moar muQQea

Chiar.Eu

by better items i mean blessed antharas and blessed valakas. now if in your blind eyes, i am a iss failure because i lost 4 fights to bandolero, same failure with blessed antharas at least
I wonder if you and 3lfitza will ever stop crying 'bout epics when everybody knows you have them also, stop making excuses because of epics.
Here's a little print of the basic gear of all the members from FO(these epics are mandatory, if you don't have them you will not be invited in clan)

gigel

I wonder if you and 3lfitza will ever stop crying 'bout epics when everybody knows you have them also, stop making excuses because of epics.
Here's a little print of the basic gear of all the members from FO(these epics are mandatory, if you don't have them you will not be invited in clan)
i am not crying dude, i am just pointing out how failures are failing even with the small advantage from blessed antharas/valakas

and, keep dreaming, we never had blessed antharas or blessed valakas.

Chiar.Eu

i am not crying dude, i am just pointing out how failures are failing even with the small advantage from blessed antharas/valakas

and, keep dreaming, we never had blessed antharas or blessed valakas.
And I am Santa Claus, what would you like for Christmas this year, some epics maybe?

gigel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDGtowt1Wg For Gigel who is all the time on bot in pvp and 3lfitza who trolls but is carpet all the time. Happy mariage 3lfitza+Gigel without you 2 we won't have so many laughs on vent
why do you think i am on bot in pvp? any arguments? i see you can use your fingers only for 3 skills, rest is click. how can you say someone uses bot at pvp when you click skills with mouse? again another proud failure, go click moar skills, and add more bsoe on bars.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom